Howto: Netcat Banner Grabbing, Bind Shell, Reverse Shell...

Data that travels over the air and how to protect (or decipher) it

Howto: Netcat Banner Grabbing, Bind Shell, Reverse Shell...

Post by mauristechchannel on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:27 am
([msg=63911]see Howto: Netcat Banner Grabbing, Bind Shell, Reverse Shell...[/msg])

removed by myself.
Last edited by mauristechchannel on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mauristechchannel
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Howto: Netcat Banner Grabbing, Bind Shell, Reverse Shell...

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:04 am
([msg=63914]see Re: Howto: Netcat Banner Grabbing, Bind Shell, Reverse Shell...[/msg])

Well, it's good that you share info and tutorials but every time you post it seems more and more like an advertisement for your blog/site. Not to mention your paragraph describing ncat is verbatim the description from wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netcat

If your blog has good tutorials post that and point people in that direction. Don't post every time there is an update and then the link because it just makes it look like your advertising on HTS forums.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by mauristechchannel on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:29 pm
([msg=63929]see Re: Howto: Netcat Banner Grabbing, Bind Shell, Reverse Shell...[/msg])

LoGiCaL__ wrote: If your blog has good tutorials post that and point people in that direction. Don't post every time there is an update and then the link because it just makes it look like your advertising on HTS forums.

On my little blog i dont have any ads or something like that, its just for fun, so advertising this blog doesnt give me anything.

a week ago i had ~60 videos and youtube, many of them where sadly directly linked to forums/websites etc. accidently the vids where removed, so all links to those videos are now not only useless, the remaining links in google are now pointing to a non existend url, which confuses the people. because of that we now only add forum links so if something happens again, we can change the videos or whatever @ our blog and dont have to think about the youtube urls....

i dont wanted to offend anybody so i remove my stuff from here.
mauristechchannel
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:39 pm
([msg=63941]see Re: Howto: Netcat Banner Grabbing, Bind Shell, Reverse Shell...[/msg])

mauristechchannel wrote:i dont wanted to offend anybody so i remove my stuff from here.

I don't think that is necessary. I was perusing your site and didn't really see any issues. Logical has a job to ensure that advertising doesn't happen in the forum (and it happens a lot). Far as I see it I don't have a problem with people posting tuts on blogs or even youtube. Information is great wherever you get it. Keep up the good work
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:35 am
([msg=63960]see Re: Howto: Netcat Banner Grabbing, Bind Shell, Reverse Shell...[/msg])

Lets try this. Instead of creating a new thread every time there is a new update, just create one topic and whenever you want to post a new tutorial keep it in the same thread but as a new post. If you have any questions feel free to message me.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Return to Networking