meterpreter: port forwarding

What is the nature of existence?

meterpreter: port forwarding

Post by _32_maheffa on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:14 pm
([msg=62514]see meterpreter: port forwarding[/msg])

Hi all!
I'm trying to forward a port of a "compromised" machine (45.172.xx.xx:9999) to a local port . The localhost (192.168.0.5) is behind NAT(or a VPN,or router) so no incoming connection isn't allowed . But let's say I have a linux meterpreter session to the remote host, so is it possible to make a forwarding through this session?
The command
Code: Select all
portfwd -l <localport> -r <remote host> -p <remote port>
in meterpreter, just forward a localport to a remotehost:remoteport.
Any idea?
I made a little picture, for fun and for whom who didn't really understood my english.
_32_maheffa
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: meterpreter: port forwarding

Post by mShred on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:00 pm
([msg=62533]see Re: meterpreter: port forwarding[/msg])

This would be considered illegal.. Especially from you announcing the fact that you compromised a machine. With that, HackThisSite does not condole illegal activities. So I can't help you with this, unless you prove that you've done nothing illegal.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: meterpreter: port forwarding

Post by _32_maheffa on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:55 pm
([msg=62536]see Re: meterpreter: port forwarding[/msg])

The "compromised computer" is my friend's old computer. He let me use it as a testing environnement, and I have an access to this computer permanently by using teamviewer, that's how I can configure antivirus,firewall, port and launch the payload binder at anytime (since it fall down after each session).
However, the nat and router isn't mine, it my isp's.
So I don't really think that forwarding a remote computer's port to my computer through a router is illegal.

But ... why did you think that it's illegal ? :?: :?: :?:
Anyway, thanks for you replies :)

-- Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:58 pm --

mShred wrote:This would be considered illegal.. Especially from you announcing the fact that you compromised a machine.

Since my first post, i put compromised into double quote,to mean that it wasnt really compromised, but supposed to be the compromised one. It's just a simulation of a post exploitation.
_32_maheffa
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to General