need help with mysql inj........

Bad threads go here

need help with mysql inj........

Post by -shine- on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:49 am
([msg=61352]see need help with mysql inj........[/msg])

i am new in hacking.i am trying to learn Mysql injection manually now a days.i know username and password of many websites but when i try to login,it gives error.can someone guid me what should i do ? waiting for your reply

-shine-
-shine-
-shine-
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: need help with mysql inj........

Post by adam4l on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:02 pm
([msg=61357]see Re: need help with mysql inj........[/msg])

I can give ya a hand, if you don't mind :)
adam4l
New User
New User

Post by centip3de on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:16 pm
([msg=61359]see Re: need help with mysql inj........[/msg])

-shine- wrote:i am new in hacking.i am trying to learn Mysql injection manually now a days.i know username and password of many websites but when i try to login,it gives error.can someone guid me what should i do ? waiting for your reply

-shine-

One, don't color your posts.

That being said, do you mean that you know your password, and username to a website, but it gives you an error?

First off, that has nothing to do with MySQLi, it might have to do with your forgetful memory, or failing fingers. In the case where you can't login because of that error, I would suggest clicking the link "Forgot your password?", so that they can send it to you.

Or do you mean, you know the user and pass for an SQLi, i.e.(user = 'admin', pass= 'or '1'='1')?

In that case, it's must likely because they've protected against such attacks by sanitizing the input for special characters (such as " ' " and " = ").
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by -shine- on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:12 am
([msg=61366]see Re: need help with mysql inj........[/msg])

thanx "adam" dear.chek out the following link.

Link removed --mShred

it gives username and password,i can not login to admin panel of this website.............. can you tell me why it is so ?
Last edited by -shine- on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
-shine-
-shine-
New User
New User

Post by centip3de on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:24 am
([msg=61367]see Re: need help with mysql inj........[/msg])

-shine- wrote:thanx "adam" dear.chek out the following link.

Link removed --mShred

it gives username and password,i can not login to admin panel of this website.............. can you tell me why it is so ?

-- Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:17 am --

centip3de wrote:
-shine- wrote:i am new in hacking.i am trying to learn Mysql injection manually now a days.i know username and password of many websites but when i try to login,it gives error.can someone guid me what should i do ? waiting for your reply

-shine-

One, don't color your posts.

That being said, do you mean that you know your password, and username to a website, but it gives you an error?

First off, that has nothing to do with MySQLi, it might have to do with your forgetful memory, or failing fingers. In the case where you can't login because of that error, I would suggest clicking the link "Forgot your password?", so that they can send it to you.

Or do you mean, you know the user and pass for an SQLi, i.e.(user = 'admin', pass= 'or '1'='1')?

In that case, it's must likely because they've protected against such attacks by sanitizing the input for special characters (such as " ' " and " = ").

dear chek this link

Link removed --mShred

it gives username and password but these are not working.can you tell me why ?

Here at HackThisSite, we do not promote nor condone illegal activities. Your post just cross the line from theoretical, to illegal, and as such, you will not find help here.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by acevic on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:11 am
([msg=61371]see Re: need help with mysql inj........[/msg])

Wow...SQLi for a DVD sale and movie review site. That is not only illegal but also just pure lame. So you came over to HTS to learn SQL injections just so that you could get into a movie site. God forgive you for your sins.

I'm bored...cent help me out with my site :P
I remember capflyboy or whatever his name was

zzzz....
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Post by mShred on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:09 pm
([msg=61373]see Re: need help with mysql inj........[/msg])

HackThisSite does not condone illegal activites. Read the disclaimer before posting, please.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Graveyard