prog 4

Put your programming skills to the test in these challenges.

Re: prog 4

Post by dj_kat on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:03 am
([msg=9667]see Re: prog 4[/msg])

never mind the color question that was just me making errors the arches how ever. thats really confusing
dj_kat
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Illusion03 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:54 am
([msg=58892]see Re: prog 4[/msg])

Guys , Everything was going right till i reached the part of drawing ARCS :( , Drawing lines was not a big problem. The image which i am getting is suffering from the same problem , some of the arc are overlapping each other and rest are not readable. So please help me out give me a little hint what may be going wrong. I have gone through all the other forum post and i know its about coordinates and left bottom (0,0) thing. But still after trying different combination of coordinates in IMAGEARC function of PHP i am not getting it write.

I am using IMAGEARC as follows.

[Code Removed] -- Goatboy

Reading from the previous post i m doubling the radius as it is told be equal to height and width.
Moreover i m explicitly converting it to INT as $beg $end the starting angle and the ending angle only accept INT values..

what else i am missing over here so that i can get a clear picture ! aarrrrrh pls help.

OK ok I got it admins , won't be posting codes anymore ! Now the thing for which i posted this regarding that help will be appreciated !

-- Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:02 am --

Common Guys help me out with Programming 4 , I m still struck there !! please.
Illusion03
New User
New User

Post by blackgoldtimes on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:15 am
([msg=59595]see Re: prog 4[/msg])

Illusion03 wrote:Guys , Everything was going right till i reached the part of drawing ARCS :( , Drawing lines was not a big problem. The image which i am getting is suffering from the same problem , some of the arc are overlapping each other and rest are not readable. So please help me out give me a little hint what may be going wrong. I have gone through all the other forum post and i know its about coordinates and left bottom (0,0) thing. But still after trying different combination of coordinates in IMAGEARC function of PHP i am not getting it write.<br><br>I am using IMAGEARC as follows.<br><br>[Code Removed] -- Goatboy<br><br>Reading from the previous post i m doubling the radius as it is told be equal to height and width.<br>Moreover i m explicitly converting it to INT as $beg $end the starting angle and the ending angle only accept INT values..<br><br><br>what else i am missing over here so that i can get a clear picture ! aarrrrrh pls help.<br><br>Image<br><br><br>OK ok I got it admins , won't be posting codes anymore ! Now the thing for which i posted this regarding that help will be appreciated !<br><br>-- Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:02 am --<br><br>Common Guys help me out with Programming 4 , I m still struck there !! please.

Hi ,
I don't quite understand how the numbers and letters are filled after the you draw the picture.
In the xml file, there is no information about number and letter. So after I draw the lines and arcs, how do I know what to write on the line and number, quite confused :oops:

Thanks in advance
blackgoldtimes
New User
New User

Post by JoeyPardella on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:31 am
([msg=59618]see Re: prog 4[/msg])

blackgoldtimes wrote:Hi ,
I don't quite understand how the numbers and letters are filled after the you draw the picture.
In the xml file, there is no information about number and letter. So after I draw the lines and arcs, how do I know what to write on the line and number, quite confused :oops:

Thanks in advance

Either you solve the image capture challenge before this one or you'll have to read and type it. there's just enough time to do it manually.
JoeyPardella
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by firespy on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:28 pm
([msg=67433]see Re: prog 4[/msg])

Tried it with Java and failed miserably. Cant fix it. If you would be so nice to drop me a push in the right direction I would be grateful. ^^

Thanks in Advance for your time!
firespy
New User
New User

Post by synstealth on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:29 pm
([msg=68862]see Re: prog 4[/msg])

NEVERMIND.. I BEAT IT! LOL TRICKY ON THE ARC PART!

this was coded in PHP
synstealth
New User
New User

Post by wan26 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:18 pm
([msg=68863]see Re: prog 4[/msg])

This is a tricky one for me, i did one half ok in c++ with cimg... but drawing arcs with it is a nightmare. so i compiled it and made a bash script to pass the output image to python using pygame, and as i suspected, the arcs were messed up too...

Has anyone done the arcs right in it either in c++ or using python ?

here is my failed attempt :[

might start all over again.
wan26
Experienced User
Experienced User

Previous

Return to Programming