Night Fight

What's the best way to setup a home network? Why should I care about BGP?

Night Fight

Post by ilockmyself on Tue May 31, 2011 1:13 pm
([msg=57916]see Night Fight[/msg])

A little summary of whats happening to my everyday life.
Was currently studying networking and some stuff. Then just a week ago my "neighbors" remote accessed my box and same with my little sister and moms box. "They are group" and i don't have yet the capability to "attack". Day after day i learn new things from configuring Services. Registry. TCP/IP. CMD then set a firewall(comodo)but they can easily kill it.
Attack they made so far: dos. packet forging. disabling firewall using(comodo removal kit) -X-. keylogger. aircracking.
Can i have a clue on what to do next XD. but my hacker is reading this.
ilockmyself
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Night Fight

Post by msbachman on Tue May 31, 2011 6:42 pm
([msg=57943]see Re: Night Fight[/msg])

How about logging everything and then turn it over to the cops?

Seriously, what do you expect us to do for you here?
"I'm going to get into your sister. I'm going to get my hands on your daughter."
~Gatito
msbachman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ilockmyself on Tue May 31, 2011 8:26 pm
([msg=57947]see Re: Night Fight[/msg])

First is we dont have law in my country about hacking.
Secondly, i have guts feeling who they were including the house besides my home. XD

i just want to get some more ideas on what to study to be able to defend myself from them. they took our privacy.
hope you understand what im situated at. i hope i know who they were so that i can settle this matter once and for all(for a short period of time).

thank you guys
ilockmyself
New User
New User

Post by mShred on Tue May 31, 2011 8:48 pm
([msg=57951]see Re: Night Fight[/msg])

ilockmyself wrote:First is we dont have law in my country about hacking.
Secondly, i have guts feeling who they were including the house besides my home. XD

i just want to get some more ideas on what to study to be able to defend myself from them. they took our privacy.
hope you understand what im situated at. i hope i know who they were so that i can settle this matter once and for all(for a short period of time).

thank you guys

Go into your router settings, change the password to WPA and set a good password that they won't be able to get into.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by ilockmyself on Tue May 31, 2011 8:56 pm
([msg=57952]see Re: Night Fight[/msg])

thank you good sir. ill do that.
btw he's redirecting me to http://www.l.google.com and i cant get into gmail. and how can i re map my arp cache?

update: i tried blocking ports and someones shouting "Greeeeedy"
just now he re transmission hackthissite.org :/
ilockmyself
New User
New User

Post by Goatboy on Tue May 31, 2011 9:17 pm
([msg=57953]see Re: Night Fight[/msg])

ilockmyself wrote:update: i tried blocking ports and someones shouting "Greeeeedy"

Sorry, but that was kinda funny.

One major problem you're likely to face is the fact that they might have taken measures to ensure that they stay in control. Even if you change your wireless password, you might still be infected with a rootkit and therefor vulnerable.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by ilockmyself on Tue May 31, 2011 9:40 pm
([msg=57957]see Re: Night Fight[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:
ilockmyself wrote:update: i tried blocking ports and someones shouting "Greeeeedy"

Sorry, but that was kinda funny.

One major problem you're likely to face is the fact that they might have taken measures to ensure that they stay in control. Even if you change your wireless password, you might still be infected with a rootkit and therefor vulnerable.

i dont know about rootkit yet. this is really tiring, fun and exciting at the same time. ..
one thing about my hacker is that they are family since the father goes work to my ISP XD, which means i don't have any escape even if i change my ip address. then some of his friends XD.
ilockmyself
New User
New User

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:19 pm
([msg=58054]see Re: Night Fight[/msg])

Well you can always start from scratch re-format and see if you can make a more secure system/network setup. Re-configure your router WPA2, set it not to broadcast if you can and get a new ISP. If they really do have you hacked to the point that you say they do, and the possibility of a rootkit is always possible, this may be the best way.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by Shaldivar on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:49 am
([msg=58255]see Re: Night Fight[/msg])

Try social engineering on their asses.
Shaldivar
New User
New User

Post by acevic on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:43 am
([msg=58257]see Re: Night Fight[/msg])

The best idea is to format your drives and encrypt all your connections. Use a better firewall and if you're on windows, disable ALL sharing services. For IM use Pidgin with Pidgin Encryption 3.1 plugin and enable RSA 2048 for encryption. Use PGP encryption software for your connections and truecrypt to keep your hard disk data safe. Use a combination of a good AV (regularly update) a good Anti Spyware and a firewall on paranoid mode. The weakest link in security is the user himself, so remember to keep track of all connections on your computer. It would help to spoof your IP and MAC address from time to time. For your router, use WPA2/PSK and create a long password with a combination of random letters, numbers, symbols and caps. It's paranoid security. Nobody should bother you with that.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Next

Return to Networking