Brute Forcer In Python???

Bad threads go here

Re: Brute Forcer In Python???

Post by Muskelmann098 on Tue May 31, 2011 10:13 am
([msg=57910]see Re: Brute Forcer In Python???[/msg])

@msbachman:
I remember RevengeDriven posting in one of my question threads... he seemed to get banned for being an ass though. Not sure he was the great hacker/cracker he thought he was.

Either way, wouldn't an automated form submission program get your IP blocked from just about every worthwhile website you use it on? A brute-forcer will create millions of combinations before finding the correct one, and even with rainbow tables or dictionary attacks, we're talking thousands of combos. As a webmaster, I would make sure to block any user taking up that much bandwidth. Additionally, sending requests to the external server would make even a tiny password of four or five characters take an incredibly long time to find.

Maybe he found a way to bypass all that though... either that or he has a lot of time on his hands :)
Muskelmann098
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Kaonashi on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:03 pm
([msg=70927]see Re: Brute Forcer In Python???[/msg])

As much as I hate skids just look up py2exe if you are wanting it to be an exe
Kaonashi
New User
New User

Post by centip3de on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:00 am
([msg=70934]see Re: Brute Forcer In Python???[/msg])

Kaonashi wrote:As much as I hate skids just look up py2exe if you are wanting it to be an exe

You do realize that nobody has posted on this thread in well over a year, right? Let old threads die, please.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by Kaonashi on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:06 am
([msg=70935]see Re: Brute Forcer In Python???[/msg])

centip3de wrote:
Kaonashi wrote:As much as I hate skids just look up py2exe if you are wanting it to be an exe

You do realize that nobody has posted on this thread in well over a year, right? Let old threads die, please.

Sorry, It was at the top of the threadlist, I assumed it was recent...
Kaonashi
New User
New User

Post by centip3de on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:09 am
([msg=70937]see Re: Brute Forcer In Python???[/msg])

Kaonashi wrote:Sorry, It was at the top of the threadlist, I assumed it was recent...

Most people that post here just do it in the general "Programming" section, and don't pick a specific sub-section.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by pickles0703 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:13 pm
([msg=71785]see Re: Brute Forcer In Python???[/msg])

fashizzlepop oh my lol You had me rolling in laughter with "Script Kiddie Figure it out yourself." Anyways, Nost what I think you are looking for is 2 things. 1. how to execute it online 2. how to have it put values into a form. My idea would be to have your code craft out javascript. You can use that javascript to automatically input a value on a form and submit the form, while you sit back and drink your coffee whispering "It's just another day... It's just another day"
pickles0703
New User
New User

Post by fashizzlepop on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:30 pm
([msg=71786]see Re: Brute Forcer In Python???[/msg])

pickles0703 wrote:fashizzlepop oh my lol

I think the funniest part is you posting in a dead thread over a year old.

*locked*
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Previous

Return to Graveyard