Source Code to Sex with Women

Bad threads go here

Source Code to Sex with Women

Post by Oceans80 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:14 pm
([msg=56147]see Source Code to Sex with Women[/msg])

Does anybody have the link to the pastebin (or similar site) site of the programming code that is about having sex with women or whores or something like that...

It's a joke, obviously, but I'm trying to show my friend in my programming class at school and can't find it anywhere...


Thank you ahead of timeee
Oceans80
New User
New User
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:56 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Source Code to Sex with Women

Post by kujinR on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:32 pm
([msg=56149]see Re: Source Code to Sex with Women[/msg])

Your friend needs new friends. =P
"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
"red = changed"
User avatar
kujinR
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:39 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Source Code to Sex with Women

Post by Goatboy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:41 pm
([msg=56154]see Re: Source Code to Sex with Women[/msg])

Oceans80 wrote:... having sex with women or whores or something like that...

I lol'd a bit.

You're probably looking for an esoteric programming language. These are usually joke languages, but some are actually pretty genius.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
User avatar
Goatboy
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2785
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:35 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Source Code to Sex with Women

Post by Oceans80 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:45 pm
([msg=56156]see Re: Source Code to Sex with Women[/msg])

goatboy, i know you've seen it, it's been posted in IRC a few times

it was like

if( girl swallows)
{
insert cock
}
else
{
kick the bitch out the door
}

it was longer than that though


edit: i know, i know...women and whores are one in the same...
Oceans80
New User
New User
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:56 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Source Code to Sex with Women

Post by Gatito on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:28 am
([msg=56181]see Re: Source Code to Sex with Women[/msg])

Oceans80 wrote:goatboy, i know you've seen it, it's been posted in IRC a few times

it was like

if( girl swallows)
{
insert cock
}
else
{
kick the bitch out the door
}

it was longer than that though


edit: i know, i know...women and whores are one in the same...

Never make statements like that with if...else , it results in a buggy program. This is how it should be done.

try {
girl_swallows();
}

catch ( girl_agrees ) {
insert_cock( my_d );
}

catch ( girl_disagrees ) {
return kick_in_the_ass;
}

Test the waters, practice safe programming.
User avatar
Gatito
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:55 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Source Code to Sex with Women

Post by pretentious on Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:58 am
([msg=56208]see Re: Source Code to Sex with Women[/msg])

Gatito wrote: practice safe programming.

:P
Goatboy wrote:Oh, that's simple. All you need to do is dedicate many years of your life to studying security.

IF you feel like exchanging ASCII arrays, let me know ;)
pretentious wrote:Welcome to bat country
User avatar
pretentious
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:48 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Source Code to Sex with Women

Post by conscience on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:33 am
([msg=61369]see Re: Source Code to Sex with Women[/msg])

Gatito wrote:
Oceans80 wrote:goatboy, i know you've seen it, it's been posted in IRC a few times

it was like

if( girl swallows)
{
insert cock
}
else
{
kick the bitch out the door
}

it was longer than that though


edit: i know, i know...women and whores are one in the same...

Never make statements like that with if...else , it results in a buggy program. This is how it should be done.

try {
girl_swallows();
}

catch ( girl_agrees ) {
insert_cock( my_d );
}

catch ( girl_disagrees ) {
return kick_in_the_ass;
}

Test the waters, practice safe programming.


Exceptions should be used only for exceptional conditions :)

I guess

Code: Select all
try {
    girl.insertStuff(myCock, Girl.UPPER_ENTRANCE);
} catch (GirlDoesNotSwallowException whore) {
    girl.kickTheFuckOut(); // alternatively you can girl = null and gc() :D
}


or alike would be more appropriate. :mrgreen:

And also, that suggests we should always unit test girls.

Code: Select all
// TestNG
@Test
public void testGirlWithCockShouldSwallow() {
    // GIVEN
    Girl chickUnderTest = new Girl();
    Cock myCock = new Cock(); // or the "sized" constructor, e.g. new Cock(20); ROFL

    // WHEN
    chickUnderTest.insertStuff(myCock, Girl.UPPER_ENTRANCE);

    // SHOULD NOT THROW GirlDoesNotSwallowException
}


I think this awesomeness to be related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM
Let him who has understanding recount the number of the beast, for it is a human number: His number is 0x029A.
conscience
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:05 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Blog: View Blog (0)



Return to Graveyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests