Getting extra presciption drugs

Social engineering is the art of manipulating people into performing actions or divulging confidential information. While similar to a confidence trick or simple fraud, the term typically applies to trickery for information gathering or computer system access and in most cases the attacker never comes face-to-face with the victim.

Re: Getting extra presciption drugs

Post by insomaniacal on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:27 pm
([msg=54542]see Re: Getting extra presciption drugs[/msg])

Honestly, I think we spend too much time debating on the legality of an issue. It's not like anyone's encouraging, instructing, or actually doing these things, and last I checked, we've still got a smidgen of free-speach left.

That being said, you've practically nailed how 90% of the ADHD meds appear on college-campuses. Personally, I could care less if people use these drugs (The "Drug Stigma" really annoys me), though it'd be nice if they knew what they were doing. Most of these students "cramming" for exams would do the following.
1:
"Dude, take some Ritalin, it's an ADHD med, but it'll help you study and focus. Kinda like a starbucks with a bit more kick!"
---"Yea, sure, sounds great!"

2:
"Hello, would you like an Amphetamine-derivative to help study for your exams?"
---"Fuck off, I don't do drugs".

Whether or not you want to play the system to get these drugs is totally up to you and your morals. The Doctor probably won't care, they're covered (There's no way for them to know 100% if you're lying or not, and if they can always claim they had no reason to be suspicious). Remember though, using a drug as a crutch won't help you. If you're going to use, do your research, know your dosage, use the drug as a tool rather than a shortcut.
It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes
insomaniacal.blog.com
insomaniacal
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Getting extra presciption drugs

Post by Arameus on Sat May 07, 2011 10:33 pm
([msg=57132]see Re: Getting extra presciption drugs[/msg])

Really interesting. Very neat info sir. I would probably use it to sell, if I ever would use this info. Exploiting other people's addiction for my own profit sounds much more appealing than losing precious time and thought power for recreation.

Also, it is really annoying how everyone freaked out and tried to ToS OP. When something is hacking related and they agree with the means being used, they only pull out the ToS when it is an obvious violation, but as soon as they see something they disagree with all the sudden they rush to censor it.
Arameus
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Social Engineering