Getting extra presciption drugs

Social engineering is the art of manipulating people into performing actions or divulging confidential information. While similar to a confidence trick or simple fraud, the term typically applies to trickery for information gathering or computer system access and in most cases the attacker never comes face-to-face with the victim.

Getting extra presciption drugs

Post by terencemckenna on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:35 am
([msg=54497]see Getting extra presciption drugs[/msg])

Allot of people would like to know how to get hold of prescription drugs and what is takes to get a presciption,this post is not about that ,but rather on how to use social engineering to get hold of large amounts of prescription drugs.

Your psychiatrist will put you on a drug for a while to see how you react to it. Amphetamine drugs like ritalin are very popular and people tend to build a tolerance to these drugs quite quickly. Your psychiatrist or neurologist or doctor for that matter will soon after your first prescription ask you if you would like to up the dose. What you will need to do, is to find out what is the maximum dosage that your doctor feels comfortable to put you on. Then you can slowly let the doctor push the dosage closer to the maximum dosage and by giving the doctor the idea that the medication is not working at doses < Max dosage he/she will push the dosage higher until you are on the max dose. Bad side effects will be treated with more and diffirent drugs = Profit.

Example:
1. Doctor starts a patient on 20mg LA Ritalin
2. Patient feels it working.
3. After few months the Ritalin does not have same effect.
4. Doctor pushes the dosage up to 40mg
5. Patient feels a diffirence, but during exams need to study longer and stay awake longer.
6. Doctor is willing to take the dosage up to 80mg's.
7. You convince the doctor to put you on 2*30mg LA + 1*10mg SA Ritalin= 70mg per day.
8. Now your having trouble sleeping. At this point you can convince the doctor to put you on a non addictive drug with a drowsy or sleep inducing effect.
9. The ritalin is making you nervous. Either here you can switch over to concertia or he can put you on Welbutrin which is an anti-depressant with a calming effect.

What ever you do with your extra prescription drugs is up to you, just don't do illegal shit like selling it to people. Rather keep it and store it up and then take it recreationally.

I will do a post some time on how to get certain medications even if you are perfectly healthy, legally.
Hope this helps someone.
terencemckenna
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Getting extra presciption drugs

Post by fashizzlepop on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:59 am
([msg=54502]see Re: Getting extra presciption drugs[/msg])

terencemckenna wrote:just don't do illegal shit like selling it to people. Rather keep it and store it up and then take it recreationally.

Basically this whole scheme is illegal. So....
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by Phantom Wolf on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:02 am
([msg=54503]see Re: Getting extra presciption drugs[/msg])

fashizzlepop wrote:Basically this whole scheme is illegal. So....

Yeah, isn't this against the ToS?
Phantom Wolf
Poster
Poster

Post by fashizzlepop on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:04 am
([msg=54504]see Re: Getting extra presciption drugs[/msg])

Yeah, I'd think so. That's why I reported it.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by Phantom Wolf on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:14 am
([msg=54505]see Re: Getting extra presciption drugs[/msg])

Okay, then, I won't. No need to report twice
Phantom Wolf
Poster
Poster

Post by Goatboy on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:15 am
([msg=54506]see Re: Getting extra presciption drugs[/msg])

Unfortunately there's nothing illegal about this post. Discussing how to sell the drugs would be, but if the doctor prescribes it, it's legal. Lying to your doctor is not a crime.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by fashizzlepop on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:07 am
([msg=54511]see Re: Getting extra presciption drugs[/msg])

I swear I thought it was illegal to lie about medical conditions just to get prescription drugs from a doctor. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to misuse prescription drugs and if you really don't have the symptoms necessary, I think that would fall into "illegal."

Sorry, kinda off topic, but totally thought it's illegal.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by Phantom Wolf on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:10 pm
([msg=54526]see Re: Getting extra presciption drugs[/msg])

I did a little bit of homework, and I could be wrong, but I think it is illegal to use prescription drugs in any other way than they were prescribed. Also, in this case, the doctor could probably be charged with malpractice, even though he was being lied to. Again, I could be wrong.

But, still, if Goatboy says it's okay, then I guess there's nothing wrong with talking about it here.
Phantom Wolf
Poster
Poster

Post by Goatboy on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:02 pm
([msg=54536]see Re: Getting extra presciption drugs[/msg])

Phantom Wolf wrote:But, still, if Goatboy says it's okay, then I guess there's nothing wrong with talking about it here.

Never assume that anything I say - or anyone else says - is true.

As for the legality of it, the post content itself is talking about SE. Granted it's more than likely for illegal reasons, but he's not actually saying "Here's how you can sell drugs to minors" so I'm letting it be. If any other mod wants to close it, he's free to. And I say "he" not because I am being insensitive, but because I know that Monica is the only female mod and there's no way she's going to see this any time soon.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by Phantom Wolf on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:11 pm
([msg=54539]see Re: Getting extra presciption drugs[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:Never assume that anything I say - or anyone else says - is true.

I meant that it's okay for it to be here, not that it's okay in general.
Phantom Wolf
Poster
Poster

Next

Return to Social Engineering