Wow this forum really hates us conservatives huh!

Current events and political views (It's not liberal vs conservative , it's better versus worse!)

Wow this forum really hates us conservatives huh!

Post by Blaxbird on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:32 pm
([msg=53743]see Wow this forum really hates us conservatives huh![/msg])

Yall really hate conservatives don't you but why it seems that you hate The right to bear arms and Enforcing our borders! some of you are even communists! what things do you guys have against Conservatives? Please dont mention polousi she is a Communist bitch piece of shit and a flip-flopping liar. most politicians are liars but at least the republican party is LESS CONTROLLING . like the liberals want me to give all my money to welfare give my guns to uncle sam and Buy in to some big company's health-care As well through welfare which i can't get because im WHITE! anyway im not meaning to sound mean or angry i just think this will turn out a good debate. im not flaming just using a rant to start a good thread, so please return the favor and debate calmly. Once again i just want a debate, not a flame war and if i come off as flaming I am sorry. :D
Last edited by Blaxbird on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blaxbird
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Wow this forum really hates us conservatives huh!

Post by hellow533 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:37 pm
([msg=53744]see Re: Wow this forum really hates us conservatives huh![/msg])

This needs to be nommed for stupidest posts or w/e... Anyways, stop flaming, no reason to.
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vulpine on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:55 pm
([msg=53746]see Re: Wow this forum really hates us conservatives huh![/msg])

Wow...

Well, for the record, conservatives (R) tend to be just as bad as liberals (D): two flavors of fascism that are equally controlling, but in different areas of society. If you had actually taken to the time to read and understand some of the opinions expressed here, you would perhaps gleam that the majority of people here have more libertarian ideologies; Some more left-wing libertarian, some more right-wing libertarian.

Blaxbird wrote:anyway im not meaning to sound mean or angry i just think this will turn out a good debate.

You're doing a good job of expressing the exact opposite.
Vulpine
Poster
Poster

Post by sanddbox on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:57 pm
([msg=53747]see Re: Wow this forum really hates us conservatives huh![/msg])

Vulpine wrote:Well, for the record, conservatives (R) tend to be just as bad as liberals (D): two flavors of fascism that are equally controlling, but in different areas of society.

Heh. I thought the OP had exhausted the supply of big bad enemy political terms to throw around such as "fascism", "communism", etc.

@OP: I lol'd. You're cute.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by Goatboy on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:28 am
([msg=53760]see Re: Wow this forum really hates us conservatives huh![/msg])

Blaxbird wrote:Once again i just want a debate, not a flame war and if i come off as flaming I am sorry. :D

Oh trust me, you definitely come across as a flamer.

Anyway, this is less of a debate and more of a misunderstanding of HTS as a whole.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by Kwing on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:05 pm
([msg=53953]see Re: Wow this forum really hates us conservatives huh![/msg])

Although I'm independent, or maybe even an anarchist (were true anarchy possible), I lean pretty far to the left, but even I agree that this site is eye-poppingly left-wing. Considering this site is run by anarchists, I'm kind of confused as to why the administrators and the people who run the HTS missions don't do a better job of presenting themselves as politically neutral.

No matter, my problem with Republics is that the government needs money in order to keep its country in line. Granted, I think the right to bear arms should keep the government on its toes so it's hard-pressed to please its people, but one person with millions of dollars is unlikely to help pay for schooling or road construction, aye?

With a Republic, perhaps we can all keep our money, but a few people end up slipping through the cracks and they end up in huge trouble, and honestly it's just not the greatest thing for an equal distribution of wealth. Welfare is also important for helping people. While some are too reliant on it, many people end up knocked off their feet because of circumstances entirely out of their control. Furthermore, the more money governments put into health care and education, the less the citizens have to pay for it. You see where I'm going with this?

Also, distributing money in a more 'liberal' way helps small businesses rise to power and prevents big businesses (Wal-Mart, Monsanto, Baxter, and McDonalds come to mind) from running amok and pissing on their employees. We need to ensure freedom from both our government and businesses. Maintaining a balance is difficult.
Kwing
New User
New User

Post by sanddbox on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:18 am
([msg=53966]see Re: Wow this forum really hates us conservatives huh![/msg])

Kwing wrote:Considering this site is run by anarchists

It's not.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by hellow533 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:26 am
([msg=53968]see Re: Wow this forum really hates us conservatives huh![/msg])

Blaxbird wrote:Yall really hate conservatives don't you but why it seems that you hate The right to bear arms and Enforcing our borders! some of you are even communists! what things do you guys have against Conservatives? Please dont mention polousi she is a Communist bitch piece of shit and a flip-flopping liar. most politicians are liars but at least the republican party is LESS CONTROLLING . like the liberals want me to give all my money to welfare give my guns to uncle sam and Buy in to some big company's health-care As well through welfare which i can't get because im WHITE! anyway im not meaning to sound mean or angry i just think this will turn out a good debate. im not flaming just using a rant to start a good thread, so please return the favor and debate calmly. Once again i just want a debate, not a flame war and if i come off as flaming I am sorry. :D

I know allot of white people on welfare.. Just saying.
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tucak on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:10 am
([msg=53978]see Re: Wow this forum really hates us conservatives huh![/msg])

sanddbox wrote:
Kwing wrote:Considering this site is run by anarchists

It's not.

But it was. HackThisZine is still openly anarchist.
tucak
New User
New User

Post by msbachman on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:16 am
([msg=53980]see Re: Wow this forum really hates us conservatives huh![/msg])

Kwing wrote:Although I'm independent, or maybe even an anarchist (were true anarchy possible), I lean pretty far to the left, but even I agree that this site is eye-poppingly left-wing.

What exactly leads you to think of this site as 'left-wing'? 99% of the threads here (luckily) are above the discussion of politics altogether.
"I'm going to get into your sister. I'm going to get my hands on your daughter."
~Gatito
msbachman
Contributor
Contributor

Next

Return to Politics