Lectures? Dead?

Discussions on past, current and future HTS lectures and related topics here!

Lectures? Dead?

Post by leroux-cifer on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:19 pm
([msg=48564]see Lectures? Dead?[/msg])

So, I've been attending all of the recent HTS lectures and they were really great, but it's been awhile since anyone has given a lecture. Either people are too shy or are way too lazy to even be worthy of living on this planet. Because of this, I've decided that I would bring some type of discussion into this. And no, I do not mean like the discussions we already have before and after lectures. I want these discussions to be ORGANIZED and DETAILED. I'm sure that alot of people wil be able to learn from these discussions if HTS gets involved in it.

These discussions will be on a list of topics that are hand picked from the input of the HTS members. Once we have a nice long list of constructive topics, we'll schedule a date for the discussion to take place.

It depends on Monica if this is something Official or Unoffical. Either way, I want this to be a good learning experience for everyone.

* Thanks to mrmasterful for working with me. =)
* THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. WE ARE STILL WORKING OUT THE DETAILS.
Last edited by leroux-cifer on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" - Satires of Juvenal

leroux-cifer
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Lectures? Dead?

Post by mrmasterful17 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:44 pm
([msg=48568]see Re: Lectures? Dead?[/msg])

Behind this 100% buddy. Its been a while since the last lecture. I refuse to let HTS lectures die!

-- Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:22 pm --

Ignore the guy above me*

Behind this 100% buddy. Its been a while since the last lecture. I refuse to let HTS lectures die!
mrmasterful17
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Lectures