Skype groups?

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

Re: Skype groups?

Post by Monica on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:54 pm
([msg=47804]see Re: Skype groups?[/msg])

kujinR wrote:
centip3de wrote:Bump for hope that this happens.

This actually did happen. And then it stopped.

What makes you think we discontinued HTS lectures? Oh, because we don't have a lecture everyday? OMGSRYBRO.

-- Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:57 pm --

sanddbox wrote:Lectures certainly have not stopped - I believe we have an introduction to networking coming up in a few days.

Lecture topic will be on Networking: 101 coming THIS Saturday, 10/23 @ 4 PM EST, presented by our Lead Developer - Thetan!
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by centip3de on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:05 pm
([msg=47807]see Re: Skype groups?[/msg])

Monica wrote:Lecture topic will be on Networking: 101 coming THIS Saturday, 10/23 @ 4 PM EST, presented by our Lead Developer - Thetan!

Ugh, there always when I'm busy >.>
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by kujinR on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:30 am
([msg=47838]see Re: Skype groups?[/msg])

Monica wrote:What makes you think we discontinued HTS lectures? Oh, because we don't have a lecture everyday? OMGSRYBRO.

Hehe. I guess I deserved that for not reading the previous posts. I thought he was talking about the Skype Groups not HTS Lectures.

The Lectures are happening and I'm very thankful for them. The Skype Group happened and then died. :)

ISOSRYMANIKA, IRIDBETERNXTTYM!
"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
"red = changed"
kujinR
Poster
Poster

Previous

Return to Comments & Suggestions