ethics and morality in a dying relationship?

What is right? Is there right? Are you right?

Re: ethics and morality in a dying relationship?

Post by tremor77 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:05 pm
([msg=46150]see Re: ethics and morality in a dying relationship?[/msg])

This reminds me of when a private investigator that I have a working relationship had me dig up dirt on a cheating wife for a divroce case. I got into her e-mails easily enough from their home computer.. the guy got me into his house while the wife was out shopping or something and I basically recovered a bunch of deleted mails from outlook express.. cakewalk. then I added a logger for her online chats for more info beyond that. Caught her good and red handed.. but I felt terrible about it. The husband turned out to be a worse cheater than her, and he was a royal dick, lawyer guy... to this day I feel shitty about the result, he got the kids and she didnt get squat for alimony... but that's off the subject kinda.

My advice... is.. that if you are hot.. come to New York.. me and you can hook up.. if he's cheating then you are free to cheat too.. make it an open marriage.. he sleeps with whoever he wants and you can sleep with me. Deal? Sounds like fun. Otherwise, go with your gut... I don't think you need to hack anything because you already KNOW.
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by fashizzlepop on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:33 pm
([msg=46156]see Re: ethics and morality in a dying relationship?[/msg])

thetan wrote:
mRmasteRful wrote:Im gonna give her the benefit of the doubt here. Maybe it was an arranged marriage of sorts. Maybe the husband change. Sadly these things happen. Your happy and then the next minute its like who the fuck have you become?

They have these things, you might of heard of them. I believe they're called divorces.

If you are in a same sex marriage it is illegal to get divorced in Texas. :P

Also, if the person you are with, or aren't with anymore(ie, you moved out), doesn't think you are worth THEIR time, you shouldn't waste YOUR time on THEM.

Just leave and find someone who respects you that way you can both be happy. And fuck social contracts.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by mRmasteRful on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:41 pm
([msg=46383]see Re: ethics and morality in a dying relationship?[/msg])

I agree with tremor's advice. Leave his ass for tremor77

Where did the OP disappear to?
mRmasteRful
Poster
Poster

Post by tph23 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:47 pm
([msg=46784]see Re: ethics and morality in a dying relationship?[/msg])

deep_trouble wrote:So my question is, is it right for me to hack into the girl's account?

You asked for the morality and ethical views for this.

Ethically, it would not be considered inappropriate for you to know of your husband's whereabouts. Morally, it is considered wrong to break into someones account.

deep_trouble wrote:I haven't considered this right

You just answered your question on the morality of your decision. If you do not consider your action to be right, then it is immoral by your perspective of morality, and since everyone has different moral codes, there would be a variation of responses to this topic.
tph23
New User
New User

Previous

Return to Ethics