HELP!!!!!!!my logo

Re: HELP!!!!!!!my logo

Post by sanddbox on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:01 am
([msg=45721]see Re: HELP!!!!!!!my logo[/msg])

Yes, I know that. My point is chances are we're not going to make a professional design for free. Besides, I can't design for [censored].

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by micosoftword on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:05 am
([msg=45723]see Re: HELP!!!!!!!my logo[/msg])

sanddbox wrote:Yes, I know that. My point is chances are we're not going to make a professional design for free. Besides, I can't design for [censored].

if you cant design proffesional for free...can you just reduce it in amateur design????
micosoftword
New User
New User

Post by sanddbox on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:31 am
([msg=45724]see Re: HELP!!!!!!!my logo[/msg])

micosoftword wrote:
sanddbox wrote:Yes, I know that. My point is chances are we're not going to make a professional design for free. Besides, I can't design for [censored].

if you cant design proffesional for free...can you just reduce it in amateur design????

Like I said, I suck at design.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by micosoftword on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:32 am
([msg=45726]see Re: HELP!!!!!!!my logo[/msg])

since christmas is fast aproaching can you just give it to me free...i know u guys are expert on it,maybe u can share to us noob what u have..i really need my logo asap,..like on what i write in my previous post,the text will be "marc" hoping there is someone who can create 4me,..tnx in advance
micosoftword
New User
New User

Post by Goatboy on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:19 am
([msg=45728]see Re: HELP!!!!!!!my logo[/msg])

You get what you pay for (except in the case of torrents, but I digress).

If you ask someone to do something for free, you can't expect them to do it. They may, they may not. If they do, you may not like the quality. The bottom line here is that you want something for free, and don't understand what that means. In addition, you don't "need" a logo. You probably just want one to show off and tell people that you made it. You are not the first person I've seen ask this.

Also, I don't see how "i know u guys are expert on it" applies here. This is primarily a hacking forum, not a design forum.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by Monica on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:49 am
([msg=45731]see Re: HELP!!!!!!!my logo[/msg])

$100 US to my PayPal NOW.

4srs, I'd do it.
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Post by micosoftword on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:30 am
([msg=45736]see Re: HELP!!!!!!!my logo[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:You get what you pay for (except in the case of torrents, but I digress).

If you ask someone to do something for free, you can't expect them to do it. They may, they may not. If they do, you may not like the quality. The bottom line here is that you want something for free, and don't understand what that means. In addition, you don't "need" a logo. You probably just want one to show off and tell people that you made it. You are not the first person I've seen ask this.

Also, I don't see how "i know u guys are expert on it" applies here. This is primarily a hacking forum, not a design forum.

i know now,spoon feading is a sh*t...i must be the one to make my own logo ,and not be just depending in others,..just need some guide and info about it. . .and if i will not try it myself i will be 4ever noob,maybe thats the thing you like me to know,just more info about others,i can do it myself. . .

-- Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:31 pm --

Goatboy wrote:You get what you pay for (except in the case of torrents, but I digress).

i know now,spoon feading is a sh*t...i must be the one to make my own logo ,and not be just depending in others,..just need some guide and info about it. . .and if i will not try it myself i will be 4ever noob,maybe thats the thing you like me to know,just more info about others,i can do it myself. . .

-- Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:32 pm --

micosoftword
New User
New User

Post by kujinR on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:10 pm
([msg=45744]see Re: HELP!!!!!!!my logo[/msg])

Holy [censored]! This guy is such a [censored] idiot! Not only does he not [censored] read the replies, he keeps on asking for a free [censored] logo. This has got to be one of the most annoying threads I've ever seen in my entire life. I know I'm being a total ass here and I may be waaay out of line (and I know he said he just now wants a guide and some info), but COME ON..for [censored]'s sake. At least, TRY to DO stuff yourself and LEARN, it's good for you. [censored][censored][censored].

That's it. Thanks. I'll go away now. /rant

PS. @tgoe, did you actually make that or did you use some online program to do it?
"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
"red = changed"
kujinR
Poster
Poster

Post by mischief on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:51 pm
([msg=45745]see Re: HELP!!!!!!!my logo[/msg])

kujinR wrote:PS. @tgoe, did you actually make that or did you use some online program to do it?

see http://www.network-science.de/ascii/

also, anyone could seriously draw something up in about 5 minutes on http://www.pixlr.com/editor/.
The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.
--Buddha
mischief
Poster
Poster

Post by Goatboy on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:21 pm
([msg=45746]see Re: HELP!!!!!!!my logo[/msg])

kujinR, I believe the language restriction is only for staff. Swear all you want ;)
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to General design