Introduce Yourself  Topic is solved

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by FreeByte on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:55 pm
([msg=44550]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hey Guys,

My name is Chris and I'm a 17 year old living in Massachusetts (i.e. USA). I've been interested in computers since i was a little kid and since then I pretty much kept going with it. I recently built a desktop and i've begun to experiment with the different flavors of Linux (so far i've tried Fedora and Ubuntu). As for programming/web design, I know HTML, CSS, C++ and some JS. I'm currently learning Python and plan on learning PHP somewhere in the near future too. I joined HTS after reading through the forums. They were so useful that I felt that I absolutely had to take a more in-depth look. I'm looking forward to meeting and learning from you all!

-FreeByte
FreeByte
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by irontoaster on Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:22 am
([msg=44576]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

G'day /endAustralianStereotype

I'm Tom and I'm 23 years old.
I'm considered a bit of a computer whiz in my social circles, but I want to take it up about 17 more levels.
I've been using the internet for 10 years (yay!) and I've ALWAYS wanted to be able to classify myself as a hacker. I'm interested in both software development and hardware. I've recently started my second apprenticeship (first one was cabinet making) as aTelecommunication Technician, but due to my moderate (poor) webdesign skills I've also been assigned to a database project for a local council. Thats been fun. I'm sort of self teaching myself ASP.NET and VB.NET while I build it.
I'm also an amatuer magician. I like reading, debating, philosophy and video games, all that stuff who cackelheads we went to school with called 'geeky'. I pride myself on being a geek.
I also like girls, especially naked ones.

I'm here to learn.
irontoaster
New User
New User

Post by Defience on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:34 am
([msg=44599]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

irontoaster wrote:G'day /endAustralianStereotype

I'm Tom and I'm 23 years old......

.....I also like girls, especially naked ones.

I'm here to learn.

I may give a lecture in the future on what to do with naked women but for now you'll have to go it alone. Other than that, welcome! :lol:
Defience
Addict
Addict

Post by justanoob1 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:26 pm
([msg=44665]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello world!!

I am a father, husband and networking student. I live in the states and have been out of work for about a year and a half. Being laid off turned out to be a silver lined cloud . I am using the time to jump into all things binary. Prior to this I was a finish carpenter with only the basic "surf the internet" skill set. In all honesty I am not that much more evolved... there is just soo much to learn, I don't know where to start, but I love it. I discovered this site researching remote exploits to use with BT4R1. I like the feel here and look forward to getting my learn on.
I have many interests. Hardcore music is a passion.

thx.
justanoob1
New User
New User

hey

Post by geneticaa on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:31 am
([msg=44778]see hey[/msg])

holaa I'm kinda new here I forgot my password and my email address for my other name genetica :roll: not VERY good with remembering my passwords! Is it actually ok to introduce myself here? im not sure.. :? so a little about me -- name is kelsey (kels mostly) i'm 16 and i'm from 127.0.0.1 (i think we all live in the same area) i'm just your typical girl. i ride my kangaroo to school where I practice slacking! i have a dingo for a pet, and for fun, i like to toss around the old boomerang while wearing my cozy uggs. vegemite is my favorite food. I have 3 horses who I love very much casper/ember/Chex (chex is new so i've not really decided on the name.. maybe you can help?? :D )

Some day i'd love to move to france oh my, the french accent and language is charming. some day in the future, i'd like to marry a german man who lives in france with a german accent (because i love germans too just not the country and i cant have both).... lol and have beautiful mixed kids. i have a fascination with mixed people. they're always so dam gorgeous: dennis oh, amerie, alexa chung, daniel henney, crystal kay, tasha reid, will demps, priscilla ahn, shirota yuu... it should be illegal to be that attractive! i aspire to be a horror actress. i adore horror films (especially ZOMBIE films) Other than horses, horrors, actresses, france & vegemite I am a complete girl nerd^^ AND proud of it! I mean seriously I just love programming and all things nerdy apart from nerdy nerds you know the people that just take it to the extremes and have no life atall.. I hate writing.. how ironic. I love IRC and i LOVE all my friends there too! no body messes with my friends, if you do you die! .. no not really, it's more the opposit :p So dont mess with me mwhahaha. I'm open minded and very friendly although many would disagree with that statement! I do kinda easily get annoyed with people but people just like to annoy me so actually it's their fault and that DOES make me perfect!

alsoooo you've probably noticed i can talk forever .. or type? whatever.. i'm just a hyper person who always has something to say and never shuts up and tries to fit in but usually fails because i get annoying^^ I'll try not to annoy you i promise! :cry:

ok thats all...
Last edited by geneticaa on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geneticaa
New User
New User

Post by Nevertoold on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:41 am
([msg=44783]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello Everyone

My name is Eric and Im 47 years old.
Came to this site to learn!
My son is going to college for network security. I wanted to learn something to mess with him and try to understand what he is taking about.
Nevertoold
New User
New User

Re: Introduce Yourself  Topic is solved

Post by TheCleansingEpidemic on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:20 pm
([msg=44914]see Re: Introduce Yourself  Topic is solved[/msg])

Hey im new here.

This is all.

Also, if you know what my username ( Not the name, but what the name came from ) is, PM me and i will love u forever.
TheCleansingEpidemic
New User
New User

Post by G0dl355_Pr0ph37 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:59 pm
([msg=45247]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

I'm 17.
I am an Atheist, yet my real name is a book in the Bible (hence my handle: Godless Prophet).
I love science and technology.
I spend my free time looking at the html code for various websites and playing video games.
I listen to enough electronic music to make anyone else either commit suicide or spend every last penny on glow-sticks.
Also, I am an uber-nerd.
G0dl355_Pr0ph37
New User
New User

Post by Goatboy on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:11 pm
([msg=45251]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

G0dl355_Pr0ph37 wrote:I am an Atheist, yet my real name is a book in the Bible (hence my handle: Godless Prophet).

Is your name 2nd Thessalonians?

G0dl355_Pr0ph37 wrote:Also, I am an uber-nerd.

At least you admit it. As Hardison from Leverage would say, "Age of the Geek, baby. We run the world."
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by dethcookie on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:06 am
([msg=45318]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Well hi everyone! I guess I'm one of those rare females that think hacking is cool... :D anyways it's nice to find a site to test my skills at. I guess three years of computer classes might actually come in handy.
dethcookie
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to NZone