Secrets To Hacking Facebook, Websites, and MORE! :)

News and Updates

Secrets To Hacking Facebook, Websites, and MORE! :)

Post by Monica on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:47 am
([msg=44127]see Secrets To Hacking Facebook, Websites, and MORE! :)[/msg])

Thought I'd give you my 2 cents and possibly my NUTS in your MOUTH...

Some of you idiots may be wondering how to hack a particular website or community like Facebook, MySpace and Twitter. Because you are reading this message, obvious fact is obvious that you are interested. Sorry, but this is just to lure you in and make sure you get this message:

HackThisSite does NOT support illegal activities. Got it, bro's and hoe's?

Listen, below is list of some of what ARE illegal activities and SHOULD NOT be asked about:

* FTP/Server hacking
* Illegal, pirated softwares [e.g. Warez - Games, Softwares, Music ]
* Hacking a particular website [e.g. Facebook - If you post links, I will SIT on your face.]
* Hacking YOUR OWN PROFILE OR ACCOUNT on a website that DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU. [e.g. Facebook]
* Creating phishing websites - [i.e. Websites designed to steal Login information]
* Breaking into someone's computer
* Asking other people to hack something for you

* Asking about how to write a cookie stealer is acceptable. Asking how to use it on a particular website is not.

Breaking these rules WILL result in a warning or a ban, plus with my nuts in your MOUTH while you play with my nice, hard nipples. LOLGG.

hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Secrets To Hacking Facebook, Twitter, and MORE! :)

Post by Seraph89 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:16 am
([msg=44130]see Re: Secrets To Hacking Facebook, Twitter, and MORE! :)[/msg])

Haha love it...

Sometimes it is useful to be able to ask such things from a educational point of view, for example, if I'm building a shopping basket for a client, it's useful to see different people's approaches to breaking these systems and using example's of existing systems that are in place?

There's always standard security you put in place but it's nice to think you can get an extra step ahead.
Seraph89
New User
New User

Post by nosurrenda on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:22 pm
([msg=44216]see Re: Secrets To Hacking Facebook, Twitter, and MORE! :)[/msg])

This site is great, and I´m learning more this way ... BUT that PHOTO should be made illegal, Thanx for the learning opportunity.
nosurrenda
New User
New User

Post by awakenwolf on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:05 pm
([msg=44247]see Re: Secrets To Hacking Facebook, Twitter, and MORE! :)[/msg])

Hey, well I'm a noob, obviously, but I've been led to believe the only way to successfully "hack" into someones account on a popular social network (i.e Facebook) is to install illegal keylogging software on their computer and basically wait for the unsuspecting victim to type in their password. I'm not interested in hacking into social networks as I despise them (but have no interest in causing them trouble) but it is possible to theoretically access an account otherwise with enough knowledge and skill?

Also I'd like to add something else...
That picture is EXTREMELY disturbing and my relatives nearly saw it!
Hahaha
awakenwolf
New User
New User

Post by centip3de on Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:20 am
([msg=44254]see Re: Secrets To Hacking Facebook, Twitter, and MORE! :)[/msg])

awakenwolf wrote:Hey, well I'm a noob, obviously, but I've been led to believe the only way to successfully "hack" into someones account on a popular social network (i.e Facebook) is to install illegal keylogging software on their computer and basically wait for the unsuspecting victim to type in their password. I'm not interested in hacking into social networks as I despise them (but have no interest in causing them trouble) but it is possible to theoretically access an account otherwise with enough knowledge and skill?

Hahaha

Well you could always do an SQL Injection...But that would be breaking the rules :mrgreen:

Anyways, love the post ^.^ and the pic :D
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by deweth on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:14 am
([msg=44497]see Re: Secrets To Hacking Facebook, Twitter, and MORE! :)[/msg])

Hehe... WHAT A PHOTO... yikes!

I'm new here and I'm already enjoying this forum and comments... Luckily I'm not interested in hacking other peoples accounts, web sites etc... I just want to ensure I develop secure forms and websites that are not easily hackable by others and hope to learn from this!
deweth
New User
New User

Post by Monica on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:14 am
([msg=44518]see Re: Secrets To Hacking Facebook, Twitter, and MORE! :)[/msg])

I need my hard nipples sucked.
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Post by cilpolir on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:16 am
([msg=44519]see Re: Secrets To Hacking Facebook, Twitter, and MORE! :)[/msg])

coming to please you ;)
cilpolir
Poster
Poster

Post by sanddbox on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:48 pm
([msg=44531]see Re: Secrets To Hacking Facebook, Twitter, and MORE! :)[/msg])

centip3de wrote:
awakenwolf wrote:Hey, well I'm a noob, obviously, but I've been led to believe the only way to successfully "hack" into someones account on a popular social network (i.e Facebook) is to install illegal keylogging software on their computer and basically wait for the unsuspecting victim to type in their password. I'm not interested in hacking into social networks as I despise them (but have no interest in causing them trouble) but it is possible to theoretically access an account otherwise with enough knowledge and skill?

Hahaha

Well you could always do an SQL Injection...But that would be breaking the rules :mrgreen:

Actually, you couldn't, unless there's some archaic SQL injection vulnerability hidden somewhere in facebook. Chances are, however, there's not. This is a tough concept, but - stay with me - a site has to have a vulnerability for it to be vulnerable.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by centip3de on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:12 pm
([msg=44544]see Re: Secrets To Hacking Facebook, Twitter, and MORE! :)[/msg])

sanddbox wrote:Actually, you couldn't, unless there's some archaic SQL injection vulnerability hidden somewhere in facebook. Chances are, however, there's not. This is a tough concept, but - stay with me - a site has to have a vulnerability for it to be vulnerable.

:shock: WHAT?!?! SINCE WHEN?!?!?!? :o
8-)
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Next

Return to News