Simple 3 letter pass

What's the best way to setup a home network? Why should I care about BGP?

Re: Simple 3 letter pass

Post by Goatboy on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:47 pm
([msg=43997]see Re: Simple 3 letter pass[/msg])

I think what we're tying to say is that there are one million and one ways to do this. You seem to be asking a lot in your question, and it sounds like you want the work done for you. "How" to do it is simple: program it.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by fashizzlepop on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:14 pm
([msg=44074]see Re: Simple 3 letter pass[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:I think what we're tying to say is that there are one million and one ways to do this. You seem to be asking a lot in your question, and it sounds like you want the work done for you. "How" to do it is simple: program it.

And one of Perl's mottos: "TMTOWTDI (There's more than one way to do it)"
So Take 1 million and 1 and add Perl^2 and then divide by 0. If that works you know there is a god.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by tremor77 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:42 am
([msg=44141]see Re: Simple 3 letter pass[/msg])

DiviTee wrote:It would be easy for php programmer, so I have wordlis.txt file on my server there are all possible passwords each in new line, so how to make php script thats takes text from 1. line sets form value to qqq submits, checks for errors, if no then stop, if error, clears form takes text from 2. line and repeats it till got no error.
The password page is simple html form with submit button, when enter invalid pass its just says wrong next to it and i can try again.

That's ultra-bloated and slow as fuck.. there are 17,576 possible password combos using any 3 letters from the the alphabet. You going to click a form submit for each one in the event that it is ZZZ? Oh, and are the passwords CaSe SenSitVe? Not to mentions a 17,576 line long text file to make your server script read from... when a nice clean math loop will work far better... and auto submit to the form.. and CURL to read the result and save the winner. All you should do is click GO, take a piss break, come back and have your result.
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DiviTee on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:32 pm
([msg=44164]see Re: Simple 3 letter pass[/msg])

tremor77 wrote:That's ultra-bloated and slow as fuck.. there are 17,576 possible password combos using any 3 letters from the the alphabet. You going to click a form submit for each one in the event that it is ZZZ? Oh, and are the passwords CaSe SenSitVe? Not to mentions a 17,576 line long text file to make your server script read from... when a nice clean math loop will work far better... and auto submit to the form.. and CURL to read the result and save the winner. All you should do is click GO, take a piss break, come back and have your result.

Ok thankyou all! Ill try...
DiviTee
New User
New User

Post by 0xBEEF1337 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:12 pm
([msg=44178]see Re: Simple 3 letter pass[/msg])

Delete.
Last edited by 0xBEEF1337 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0xBEEF1337
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by sanddbox on Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:01 am
([msg=44191]see Re: Simple 3 letter pass[/msg])

Manually submitting the form is stupid - even automated form submission is dumb. Just send the POST data as part of your program.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to Networking