Consumables anyone?

What is the nature of existence?

Re: Consumables anyone?

Post by tremor77 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:23 pm
([msg=42943]see Re: Consumables anyone?[/msg])

Drinks of choice: Beer or coffee.
Food: Whatever is available and quick although i'm making a valid attempt lately to eat more healthily.. Granola bars are good.
Accessory: Cigarettes.. although see #2 - so, Orbit Gum more often these days.

When I'm on a roll.. I forget about existence.. if I'm working on something, whether at work, at home.. whether its programming, hacking or even playing a game.. I will tend to go 8-10 hours without leaving my chair and not realizing the time I've spent. Afterward, I'm tired but can't sleep.. so I go to my trusty fallback - Whatchamacallit http://www.hersheys.com/products/details/watchamacallit.asp
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by XORMeBaby on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:49 pm
([msg=42951]see Re: Consumables anyone?[/msg])

tremor77 wrote:Drinks of choice: Beer or coffee.
Food: Whatever is available and quick although i'm making a valid attempt lately to eat more healthily.. Granola bars are good.
Accessory: Cigarettes.. although see #2 - so, Orbit Gum more often these days.

When I'm on a roll.. I forget about existence.. if I'm working on something, whether at work, at home.. whether its programming, hacking or even playing a game.. I will tend to go 8-10 hours without leaving my chair and not realizing the time I've spent. Afterward, I'm tired but can't sleep.. so I go to my trusty fallback - Whatchamacallit http://www.hersheys.com/products/details/watchamacallit.asp

I'd have to go pee or something...
XORMeBaby
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:10 pm
([msg=42953]see Re: Consumables anyone?[/msg])

I know a doctor so i got hooked up with some IV and turned an old office chair into a toilet and just went on a all day/night bender. Didn't move once just shit when i had to shit and pissed when I had to piss.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by mShred on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:28 pm
([msg=42956]see Re: Consumables anyone?[/msg])

LoGiCaL__ wrote:

I know a doctor so i got hooked up with some IV and turned an old office chair into a toilet and just went on a all day/night bender. Didn't move once just shit when i had to shit and pissed when I had to piss.

Are you being serious? That's some crazy shit.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:01 pm
([msg=42957]see Re: Consumables anyone?[/msg])

Yeah, I was working on a project for school at the time. Eventually sleep caught up with me. My family found me and thought I over-dosed on heroin because i was passed out in a chair with a needle and tube coming out of my arm. In retrospect it probably wasn't the greatest idea, but I did get an A on the projects so all worked out pretty good.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by mShred on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:15 pm
([msg=42958]see Re: Consumables anyone?[/msg])

LoGiCaL__ wrote:Yeah, I was working on a project for school at the time. Eventually sleep caught up with me. My family found me and thought I over-dosed on heroin because i was passed out in a chair with a needle and tube coming out of my arm. In retrospect it probably wasn't the greatest idea, but I did get an A on the projects so all worked out pretty good.

Ha damn. Tell me, how exactly did your toilet work?
Last edited by mShred on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Post by XORMeBaby on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 pm
([msg=42959]see Re: Consumables anyone?[/msg])

LoGiCaL__ wrote:Yeah, I was working on a project for school at the time. Eventually sleep caught up with me. My family found me and thought I over-dosed on heroin because i was passed out in a chair with a needle and tube coming out of my arm. In retrospect it probably wasn't the greatest idea, but I did get an A on the projects so all worked out pretty good.

Lies. I don't believe it for a second.
XORMeBaby
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:02 pm
([msg=42964]see Re: Consumables anyone?[/msg])

Well...Actually quite well. Mind you I mostly only pissed in it because of the IV. However, I did have to drop a duece. I took a office chair with handles and back support. Cut a hole similar to a toilet bowl, then built a wooden box frame to mount it on. Made it level with my desk and presto, i'm shitting with the best of 'em all at the touch of a keyboard.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by mShred on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:11 pm
([msg=42965]see Re: Consumables anyone?[/msg])

LoGiCaL__ wrote:

Well...Actually quite well. Mind you I mostly only pissed in it because of the IV. However, I did have to drop a duece. I took a office chair with handles and back support. Cut a hole similar to a toilet bowl, then built a wooden box frame to mount it on. Made it level with my desk and presto, i'm shitting with the best of 'em all at the touch of a keyboard.

I can believe the pissing.. But it seems like it'd be faster to get up and use the bathroom then to build a toilet.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mRmasteRful on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:08 am
([msg=42976]see Re: Consumables anyone?[/msg])

Junk food always make me sick. Home cooked food has always done it for me and i prefer water over any canned drink. Coke is black death in a can it literally makes me feel to die every time somebody buys me one. I'm on a vendetta to destroy coca-cola anybody wants to join my cause?
mRmasteRful
Poster
Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General