The Sun & Religion

For discussing religion and related topics.

The Sun & Religion

Post by Jack_In_The_Box on Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:03 pm
([msg=4070]see The Sun & Religion[/msg])

I looked over the other topics posted but here is a nice short and simple video to watch then decide what do you think about it. As the video explains all the facts are true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aW2N46vf4Q&eurl=http://www.freakgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2868
Jack_In_The_Box
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The Sun & Religion

Post by DoTTiE on Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:36 am
([msg=4105]see Re: The Sun & Religion[/msg])

why does it matter what u believe in? i've seen the 2 hour video that is the long version of that and yes the evidence is there but so what? im sure there are may people are aware of this evidence but they aren't doing anything about it. why? because no one cares. people believe exactly what they want to believe and no one can change that.

yes u have your own opinion and your allowed to. but please don't tell other people want to believe in.

(by the way, im not of gods side or anyone elses... im agnostic, i believe it is impossible to truly know. im stuck in the middle :lol: )
DoTTiE
DoTTiE
New User
New User

Post by Jack_In_The_Box on Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:09 am
([msg=4125]see Re: The Sun & Religion[/msg])

Yea I really don't care what religion you are I just found this video interesting
Jack_In_The_Box
New User
New User

Post by OneArrow on Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:57 am
([msg=4236]see Re: The Sun & Religion[/msg])

I only had time to see the first half, but it didn't take long to realize where it was going. All sorts of interesting parallels and discrepancies exist across the board, but obviously, you're only going to see them if zealotry (be it religious or atheist) has not blinded you to reason.

As I see it, the evolution organized religion over time is not very different from a demented game of "Telephone," in which the message is distorted (unintentionally, or intentionally for convenience) every time it changes hands. IMHO, the only way we can hope to learn anything is to open our eyes and look for ourselves. To paraphrase the Tao Te Ching, "The Way that can be spoken of is not the True Way."
OneArrow
Poster
Poster

Post by c24lightning on Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:32 pm
([msg=7917]see Re: The Sun & Religion[/msg])

I skipped through the video as I noticed (and was confirming) that this was taken from a 3 part series that I saw a couple months back.

There are some major parts where the movie is assuming or targeting the people who are new to Christianity. I don't recall them all, but I do remember two:

The 3 stars indicate the 3 wise men - We have absolutely 0 proof that there were 3 wise men that came to Jesus. In fact, there is an extremely low chance that there were 3. All we know is that there were 3 types of gifts given, not 3 wise men.

Jesus - In the 3rd video, the video stated (toward the end) that Jesus did not exist, AFTER it had been building off him. Also, there is a ton of proof of Jesus. And B.C. was ended and A.D. started because of Jesus. But in this video I am pretty sure the person noticed this and took it out of the video.
Here's some sites you might be interested in:

Need a proxy? Here - user:pass combination is proxy:bypass
c24lightning
Poster
Poster

Post by Etelerix on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:03 pm
([msg=26339]see Re: The Sun & Religion[/msg])

That video had a lot to do with astrotheology

A great site for more on these sort of subjects:
http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/
Etelerix
Experienced User
Experienced User

Return to Religion