My Best Hack Tools/Books Ready For Download

Dedicated to "idiots" right here on HTS! Please give them a "thanks" for free LULZ. However, please keep the flaming to yourselves!
Forum rules
Content must be appropriate. Keep the flaming to yourselves! For LULZ purposes only.

Re: My Best Hack Tools/Books Ready For Download

Post by sanddbox on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:39 am
([msg=39929]see Re: My Best Hack Tools/Books Ready For Download[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:This reminds me of TheWhiteKid: Some new guy posts random useless crap, gets mad when nobody trusts him or wants it, then leaves as if the lack of his presence is somehow a punishment. Gonna move this to the Idiot's Corner.

But...but...what will we do without the OP's garbled, nearly incoherent English?

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by msbachman on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:31 pm
([msg=39933]see Re: My Best Hack Tools/Books Ready For Download[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:This reminds me of TheWhiteKid:

That sounded too enticing not to look into. Assuming this is the same moron, he can't even hack games proper.

http://www.gamekiller.net/global-maple- ... post424299

I'll post back if I find any more intriguing finds concerning him.

-- Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:33 pm --

Possibly him:

thewhitekid wrote:damn i feel good! if fact u can put ur hand in my pocket and feel fo urself! Ding-a-ling! U werent there dont worry about it. Talking to this fine 19 chick whos going to collage up in long beach. man is she hot and she studing to be a dr and is working as a nurse part time. y cant i get her as my nurse when i go get a physical instead of the old lady wit cold hands who pinces stuff not meant to b pinched!! i tell u what she can hold my nuts and tell me when to cough whenever she wants! went to jareds watched a movie and laughed at kimme when she rolled off the hammok and now im sitting here posting this while talking to the above mentioned babe and hopeing to do something this weekend......

Probably him:

thewhitekid wrote:Ur little .exe is detected as a trojan and also DOES NOT WORK

From this page: http://www.gamerzneeds.net/forums/searc ... id=1857478

He realized this game mod/patch/whatever was a piece of malware and yet still ran it!!!
"I'm going to get into your sister. I'm going to get my hands on your daughter."
~Gatito
msbachman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Monica on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:32 pm
([msg=39963]see Re: My Best Hack Tools/Books Ready For Download[/msg])

Look, don't fucks with Trustedfire. He's got hekz toolz of over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Previous

Return to Idiots' Corner