GOD DOES HE EXIST ???

For discussing religion and related topics.

GOD DOES HE EXIST ???

Post by Vlox on Thu May 29, 2008 3:58 am
([msg=3480]see GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

There is no prove god exists all we have is a book witch is over 4000 years old probaly written by a sadistic ruler to control his people by giving them belive all god is a belive yes there may have been a jesus 2000 years ago maybe he was a christian preist but THERE IS NO PROVE OF GOD BUT IN ACIENT WRITINGS some of you may disagre but ill ask each and every one of you if you have prove of god .
=The Means Accuse But The Results Excuse =MACHEOVELLIE=
Vlox
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???

Post by Crystal_Bearer on Thu May 29, 2008 5:42 am
([msg=3490]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

First of all, I think you're speaking of the Christian Bible. That is only one book. I don't think that it matters, though. If the exact same book were written today, would you believe it? People seem to believe that all things old are things good. But to answer your question, I look to they guy who disproved spontaneous generation. If you are unfamiliar with it, please feel free to look it up.

...I call "Life" to the stand....
Crystal_Bearer
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by blackprince491 on Thu May 29, 2008 4:49 pm
([msg=3555]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

I live my life on the assumption that he dose not but i like to think i live a "moral" life by any standards
“If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always."
blackprince491
Poster
Poster

Post by jschmidt on Thu May 29, 2008 7:56 pm
([msg=3600]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

Vlox wrote:There is no prove god exists all we have is a book witch is over 4000 years old probaly written by a sadistic ruler to control his people by giving them belive all god is a belive yes there may have been a jesus 2000 years ago maybe he was a christian preist but THERE IS NO PROVE OF GOD BUT IN ACIENT WRITINGS some of you may disagre but ill ask each and every one of you if you have prove of god .

I do believe that God exists. And I believe that the Bible is true. It's hard for me to believe that the Bible was written by a sadistic ruler due to the fact that it was written by multiple authors over the course of about 2000 years and there are no inconsistencies. While no one has been able to prove that God exists, no one has been able to prove He doesn't exist. Archeologists have never found artifacts that are inconsistent with the writings in the Bible. That alone makes me believe that it must be true.

Mathematics is the language by which God created the universe. Black holes are where He divided by zero. :geek:
jschmidt
New User
New User

Post by blackprince491 on Thu May 29, 2008 8:20 pm
([msg=3604]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

i see that math is the base of science. and seeing as real science is the undoing of god wouldn't math be the end of a logical god?
“If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always."
blackprince491
Poster
Poster

Post by int3grate on Thu May 29, 2008 8:44 pm
([msg=3615]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

What the fuck is god?
int3grate
New User
New User

Post by blackprince491 on Thu May 29, 2008 9:03 pm
([msg=3627]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

depends on who u ask lol
blackprince491
Poster
Poster

Post by mrvanillaice on Fri May 30, 2008 1:32 am
([msg=3682]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

Yeah, but I am sure you didn't know the facts of the evolution of the theory god.

The bible was written way before christ came around, Jesus was just a reminder for our sins and a way we could let our sins be forgiven.

The bible was written in two different continents at the same time, using the same theory, (If you question this look up something called carbon dating), theorists and scientists have proven that the two bibles were written in different continents which in fact was impossible for them to even communicate, one because the form of transportation wasn't great enough, and they had no way to understand eachother.
mrvanillaice
New User
New User

Post by Rijnzael on Fri May 30, 2008 3:15 am
([msg=3688]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

I think the idea of a god is incredibly arbitrary and fantastic, and find myself unable to believe in such an idea. Still, I'm not ignorant enough to believe that science has somehow disproven the possibility of a god, and I acknowledge that science has not answered all the questions that would be answered by the existence of a god. I also believe science has verifiably answered more questions than a religion ever has and believe that its methods are the key to learning about the inception of the universe, matter, life, and intelligent life.
Rijnzael
Poster
Poster

Post by blackprince491 on Fri May 30, 2008 6:13 am
([msg=3709]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

mrvanillaice wrote:Yeah, but I am sure you didn't know the facts of the evolution of the theory god.

The bible was written way before christ came around, Jesus was just a reminder for our sins and a way we could let our sins be forgiven.

The bible was written in two different continents at the same time, using the same theory, (If you question this look up something called carbon dating), theorists and scientists have proven that the two bibles were written in different continents which in fact was impossible for them to even communicate, one because the form of transportation wasn't great enough, and they had no way to understand eachother.

i have no idea and im not sayin you are wrong but its just a question. cuz i know the way bibles were passed down in makin copy's of older ones. so couldn't copy's already have been made then 2 diff copy's made in the far away lands?
blackprince491
Poster
Poster

Next

Return to Religion