The :God logic)

For discussing religion and related topics.

Re: The :God logic)

Post by r-ID on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:21 pm
([msg=29698]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

I think i was first here who used such words. And this was the first time i used that in forums. I should get warning for that :D or the ban

-- Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:26 pm --

My discussion here is over.
r-ID
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:04 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: The :God logic)

Post by sandsphinx on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:48 pm
([msg=29699]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

ummm. okay? :S did you just smile at the thought of a ban? that has to be the weirdest thing ever, r-ID:
Do you take meds? haha
Image
User avatar
sandsphinx
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:05 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: The :God logic)

Post by r-ID on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:48 pm
([msg=29701]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

if LSD, marihuana, shrooms are meds, then yes, i do take it. Have you ever heard about sarcasm? Anyway i don't care much about this account. I'he been here for like 5 years. I have learned very little in last 3.5 years here. Not much going on here lately, irc numbers dropped 3 times in passed few years, no new fun missions came out... :/
I saw a lot of hacking communities dying, well some new have born, but every new community was weaker. When internet is growing stronger and every information is available to everyone, when all hacking techniques are described 10000 times, when all interresting information is available to the public, there is no need for such communities. Hacking mutated and i'm starting not to like it anymore. Go and ask any old member here what did he learned here in past few years? What have he done here? I should not be here.

I'm taking another pill. This one was depressing.
r-ID
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:04 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: The :God logic)

Post by sandsphinx on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:52 pm
([msg=29704]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

woah, well i suggest that you post a little more seen as though you have been on here for 5 years and you have got 71 posts...

-- Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:04 pm --

And to be honest with you, and believe me i will be.... the older members like you who just are blatantly not being productive towards the website are the members that let the website die. How about you go and help make a new challenge? huh?
How about you try and make a new theme huh? How about you creat a artice or a lecture and submit it? Stop wasting time moaning about the website when you havent got the decency to even try and help in the first place....

Its people like you that are just bored and like to moan, well if i could i would give you the ban just for being so un enthusiastic, but seen as though thats not my call, and you have not in my knowledge brokenb any of the rules of TOS, i guess you won't be, and we will ahve to suffer another member of a website community who just puts people down....
Image
User avatar
sandsphinx
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:05 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: The :God logic)

Post by Dredric1 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:37 pm
([msg=29731]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

sandsphinx wrote:I hate coming across these religious topics on HTS, i mean every time you go to look at a thread, its like F**** and S**** and C**** this....
But then again, if it keeps the members posting i guess its good.


and it is mostly the atheists
the code for the void exception between the ear brackets
Code: Select all
public static }void(exception x = new exception(null)){

ok my brackets dont realy look like ears.
if you didnt get that it means there is nothing(no brains) between your ears.
User avatar
Dredric1
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: The :God logic)

Post by cilpolir on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:43 am
([msg=29746]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

sandsphinx wrote:I hate coming across these religious topics on HTS, i mean every time you go to look at a thread, its like F**** and S**** and C**** this....
But then again, if it keeps the members posting i guess its good.

i agree on this with sandsphinx
OT: there's one thing i don't understand, why, if there is a god, did he alowed bush to stay president for 8 years????(sorry if i use incorrect data, i'm not an US citicen)
Image
User avatar
cilpolir
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:46 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: The :God logic)

Post by Possumdude0 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:43 pm
([msg=29862]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

why, if there is a god, did he alowed bush to stay president for 8 years?


Not to get into a huge flamewar, but Bush is not the worst world leader you could have cited.
Posts on the subjects of religion or morality are from a Christian's perspective

Posts on the subject of programming are from a coder's perspective

Posts on the subject of hacking are from a noob's perspective

Please phrase your responses accordingly
Possumdude0
Experienced User
Experienced User
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 1:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: The :God logic)

Post by Spe-edS on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:54 pm
([msg=29865]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

Dredric1 wrote:it would be illogical to not believe in a GOD just because you dont want to
you should read it because it would challenge your ideas and any idea that cant stand to a challenge is usually false


the god idea hasn't stood up to any logical challenge that i have come across. (by god i mean the organized view of what god is)
i specifically said i wasn't atheist. i am agnostic. i have read plenty of books that try to convince me that humans have come up with the answer to what created all of this, that there is a god, yadda, yadda, yadda. all i'm saying is that no word of man will convince me that a higher power exists. ALSO, if it really mattered weather or not we believed in a god, don't you think the "all powerful" "all knowing" being would just make us believe? sure it goes against the freedom of choice that the church teaches, but in that case, why are you trying to convince someone else of your beliefs? saying that i should read a book to change my ideas because you say they are false seems to contradict the teaching in the first place.

i'll tell you what. i'll read that book if you watch this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 743189197#
your two hours of time watching that will be far less than the time it takes me to finish the book; seems like your getting the deal here.

fedbia wrote:Not to offend you or any other atheists, but if you think of some of the most philosophical, intelligent, and life changing people past and present they have always believe in a higher being. Whether God or Gaia
)


i think the numbers of highly intelligent minds who are atheist far outweigh the number who believe in god. so tell me, if these people who are of a higher intelligence that the general population don't believe in god, what does that say about the people who do?
-Special Needs
Spe-edS
Experienced User
Experienced User
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:36 pm
Location: The Internets
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: The :God logic)

Post by Dredric1 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:51 pm
([msg=29890]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

Spe-edS wrote:
Dredric1 wrote:it would be illogical to not believe in a GOD just because you dont want to
you should read it because it would challenge your ideas and any idea that cant stand to a challenge is usually false


the god idea hasn't stood up to any logical challenge that i have come across. (by god i mean the organized view of what god is)
i specifically said i wasn't atheist. i am agnostic. i have read plenty of books that try to convince me that humans have come up with the answer to what created all of this, that there is a god, yadda, yadda, yadda. all i'm saying is that no word of man will convince me that a higher power exists. ALSO, if it really mattered weather or not we believed in a god, don't you think the "all powerful" "all knowing" being would just make us believe? sure it goes against the freedom of choice that the church teaches, but in that case, why are you trying to convince someone else of your beliefs? saying that i should read a book to change my ideas because you say they are false seems to contradict the teaching in the first place.

i'll tell you what. i'll read that book if you watch this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 743189197#
your two hours of time watching that will be far less than the time it takes me to finish the book; seems like your getting the deal here.

fedbia wrote:Not to offend you or any other atheists, but if you think of some of the most philosophical, intelligent, and life changing people past and present they have always believe in a higher being. Whether God or Gaia
)


i think the numbers of highly intelligent minds who are atheist far outweigh the number who believe in god. so tell me, if these people who are of a higher intelligence that the general population don't believe in god, what does that say about the people who do?


i watched the movie - that two hour thing

the part with debunking Christ
a lot has to do with the catholic church changed and merged with pagan beliefs hence Dec. 25th , pagan cross, pagan holidays, and etc.

i researched those ancient gods \ astrology and found that only portions are true

i believe that GOD sends world leader (and people seeking knowledge) prophetic dreams\ visions

which would explain myths predating Christianity

as for the catholic inquisition - the catholic church has been identified by my churches leadership and prophesy buffs from study in the bible and world events that the catholic church leaders are the anti Christ as a whole
so i totally agree on that point

also the people who control the central bank or federal reserve are mostly catholic - only takes a little logic to figure their motives

and the real id cards we dont have those

now you have to read that book
the code for the void exception between the ear brackets
Code: Select all
public static }void(exception x = new exception(null)){

ok my brackets dont realy look like ears.
if you didnt get that it means there is nothing(no brains) between your ears.
User avatar
Dredric1
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: The :God logic)

Post by sanddbox on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:11 am
([msg=33329]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

sandsphinx wrote:woah, well i suggest that you post a little more seen as though you have been on here for 5 years and you have got 71 posts...

-- Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:04 pm --

And to be honest with you, and believe me i will be.... the older members like you who just are blatantly not being productive towards the website are the members that let the website die. How about you go and help make a new challenge? huh?
How about you try and make a new theme huh? How about you creat a artice or a lecture and submit it? Stop wasting time moaning about the website when you havent got the decency to even try and help in the first place....

Its people like you that are just bored and like to moan, well if i could i would give you the ban just for being so un enthusiastic, but seen as though thats not my call, and you have not in my knowledge brokenb any of the rules of TOS, i guess you won't be, and we will ahve to suffer another member of a website community who just puts people down....


Post counts are for scrubs. If you really believe it's so important, I have far more than you.

This post is more hypocritical than any religious post here. You haven't submitted a lecture, you haven't submitted an article, your missions were cleared for cheating, and I've hardly seen any useful posts from you.

See? Two can play at that game.

EDIT: Crap. Apologize for the necroz D=.
Image

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
User avatar
sanddbox
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2331
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


PreviousNext

Return to Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron