Serves them right? Am I in the wrong?!

What is right? Is there right? Are you right?

Serves them right? Am I in the wrong?!

Post by EchoStealth on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:40 am
([msg=29116]see Serves them right? Am I in the wrong?![/msg])

There's a new download out there called The Magic List Bot and it's morally wrong in every way cos all it does is steal money from people, basically... I saw the webpage- magiclistbot.com and noticed that it cost a heck of a lot to buy, therefore it's probably a swindle. But being the curious guy that I am, I decided to see if you could bypass the "Buy" feature, which obviously- you can (you can do it with anything ;) ). All it takes is a bit of education from you guys and wa-la, you open open page source and find the next step html and out comes ' http://www.magiclistbot.com/affiliatetools.html '. It's a simple trick that Sam does in one of the basic missions BUT- is this just payback for the company or is it wrong? I never set up a bank thingy account but now that I've told you guys that... well... oops...
EchoStealth
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Serves them right? Am I in the wrong?!

Post by Goatboy on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:19 pm
([msg=29276]see Re: Serves them right? Am I in the wrong?![/msg])

EchoStealth wrote:There's a new download out there called The Magic List Bot and it's morally wrong in every way cos all it does is steal money from people, basically... I saw the webpage- magiclistbot.com and noticed that it cost a heck of a lot to buy, therefore it's probably a swindle. But being the curious guy that I am, I decided to see if you could bypass the "Buy" feature, which obviously- you can (you can do it with anything ;) ). All it takes is a bit of education from you guys and wa-la, you open open page source and find the next step html and out comes ' http://www.magiclistbot.com/affiliatetools.html '. It's a simple trick that Sam does in one of the basic missions BUT- is this just payback for the company or is it wrong? I never set up a bank thingy account but now that I've told you guys that... well... oops...

Not sure what you're getting at here, but it seems like you basically swindled a swindler. I am not for or against this, but I would like to point out that "HackThisSite does not support illegal activities."

Just be careful how much you reveal about your activities.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Ethics