New World Oder, Builderberg Group FIGHT IT!

Current events and political views (It's not liberal vs conservative , it's better versus worse!)

New World Oder, Builderberg Group FIGHT IT!

Post by orunu on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:47 am
([msg=28279]see New World Oder, Builderberg Group FIGHT IT![/msg])

Hello hackthissite, I am what the government would call a "extremist" or a "radical", but what i really am is a freedom fighter and a constitutionalists and i just want to show you what is really happening in this country and is going to so please if you have the time, or even if you don't just try to watch it in segments but this video documents who obama works for and what their plans are for this country and you think Obama is doing everything in our best interest? NO!!! This documentary completely destroys the myth that obama is working for the best interest of the American people, it blows the door open on his puppet masters that have been able to stay secret until now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

also go to http://www.infowars.com and listen to the Alex Johns show (internet radio show) its live from 11AM-3PM US Central time.
Basic: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)
Realistic: (1) (2) (3) (5) (6) (7)
Application: (1)
Javascript: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)
orunu
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: New World Oder, Builderberg Group FIGHT IT!

Post by thedotmaster on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:11 pm
([msg=28296]see Re: New World Oder, Builderberg Group FIGHT IT![/msg])

No you aren't. You're a teenager who's seen a few youtube videos. In a week you'll have forgotten about it.
thedotmaster
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (1)

Post by Tentra on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:35 pm
([msg=28299]see Re: New World Oder, Builderberg Group FIGHT IT![/msg])

thedotmaster wrote:No you aren't. You're a teenager who's seen a few youtube videos. In a week you'll have forgotten about it.

lawl, agreed.
Tentra
Poster
Poster

Post by sanddbox on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:26 pm
([msg=28301]see Re: New World Oder, Builderberg Group FIGHT IT![/msg])

im a teenager too and i agree hes a fucktard

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by thedotmaster on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:08 am
([msg=28310]see Re: New World Oder, Builderberg Group FIGHT IT![/msg])

To be honest, the Bilderberg Group is very suspicious. However just watching a YouTube video on it does not suddenly make you an expert. People, strangely enough, do make things up to suit their conspiracy theories or misinterpret data.

I'm not one of these people who is very pro-government. In the last 10 years the UK Gov't have introduced laws and policies that are often not only intrusive, but a downright breach of international human rights. The EU Data Retention Act is a big one, for example. The data protection controversies over the NHS Spine, is another.

I'm also not one of these people who thinks that causes can be fought by putting a message in your MSN name, or by commenting on a bunch of YouTube videos, or by signing up to a Facebook group. If you want to make a difference, you need to get out there and do something.

For example, I'm a member of the UK Pirate Party and I sometimes go and put up some of their posters and put leaflets through people's doors. It isn't much, but it's something. Something that will raise awareness and may be the difference between getting a seat in the house of commons, or not.

Personally I ignore this "New World Order" thing - there's no reliable proof and it's better just to fight known policies. If you go out and start shouting about the NWO, nobody will care. If you go out and start shouting about new intrusive government policies, some people might take notice.

One more thing, I'm a teenager too. It's a year until I can vote. That doesn't stop me from getting out there and doing something however small that might be.

http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
http://www.pirate-party.us/

Get involved!
thedotmaster
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (1)

Post by Etelerix on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:58 pm
([msg=29435]see Re: New World Oder, Builderberg Group FIGHT IT![/msg])

People should start researching about these sort of topics, but you went about it the wrong way. Try and get the message out without sounding like another one of those conspiracy kooks.
Etelerix
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by sanddbox on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:09 pm
([msg=29436]see Re: New World Oder, Builderberg Group FIGHT IT![/msg])

He IS a conspiracy kook.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Return to Politics