Games....

Got something to share about your favorite games? Strategies? Game codes? Discuss gaming topics here!

Games....

Post by sandsphinx on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:39 am
([msg=28014]see Games....[/msg])

yo people, and i am writing this because i have got the "game-craving"... you know what i mean by that? the one time of the month for us boys, and the second time of the month for them girls.... the time where life has to stand still while you delve into your Oblivion RPG game for a few hours, while suddenly you are sucked into a world of Ogres, mithril armour, battle strategies, and a load of other crap thati find interesting....Maybe you fancy yourself a heavy flow of Call Of Duty 5, maybe a few medium flows of Halo 3 warfare online...

Maybe the thing that tickles your pickle the most at this precise time is a qucik forgeo n halo 3 in a competition with your other sad mate who can create the best "funny-map".... Have any of you played the Jenga Towers map? i heard its floating about live like a hydrogen infused turd....
I have just picked up my monthly issue of XBOX360 magazine and i'm like blown away by the sheer amazingness of the next generation of games on our way... Can anyone be not saddened that we have to wait until a far and distant OCtober for the new HAlo: ODST!? BAby... you know what i mean if you get home and instead of turning on the TV or talking to the parents you dive onto your platform, be it a xbox, ps3, pc, or mayeb you retro guys on your nintendo's, and no not the shitty WII's....! And maybe you want to think of cool game ideas while in school, while you stare at an essay and all you can think is how you are going to kick "galazyneutron3324"'s ass on Live?! Well... do you?

If the answer is yes, then pelase stay with me, delve into my mind, go for a little trip with me into the outer rim of your imagination where monsters live, and magic reins supreme to all other forms of nature.... How about you delve into my mind, the mind of the gamer... oh yes... i can see you all in my mind starting to edge onto the edge of your seats, awaiting for the first sentence to imaginitive bliss....

Sadly, you are mistaken, i have no imagination, we alll don't... C'mon why would we need games if we have imaginations... instead of sitting at home on an xbox you could sit in a field with your eyes clothes, feeling the wind hitting your face and in your mind re enacting the opening cut scene fromPhantasy Star Universe....
I'd love to be able to hcat wiht you all about games, but i can't, im bored now... this was like one totally hopeless topicin which i started with alot of fuel and i've hit 260 mph in about a second of frenmzy typing... do any of you do tyhat "frenzy type"? it's hands down the worst thing ever, you are on a roll, your mind is at it's bets, you are speeding ahead on the forum train, and then all of a sudden you have a typo, a misscorrect spelling, NO! what can you do, all that hard fas work for nothing...

Well as you can see i am ignoring my typs because i will not stop this train for any typo, no way hosay, and i tell you why, because i might be doped up on caffeine and lightly salted apple cores... yeh thats right... :) but i am making sense to myself and most probably not to any others....

One question... do any of you have an Atari Games Console.? you know which one, the real old one, with the first ever individual processor on the console ihich allowed it to have alot of games played with the use of cartridges, what the Sega later evolved into...? well i want it, and i will come to your house and steal your mum along witt the Atari... :D hide yourselves...

You know when you do something and when you get to the end you think, shit, i have wasted about two minutes of my life there.... well i think i have just did that, and tbh, im sorry people of the website, but you have just wasted one minute of your life, i hope it was amusing, slightly sad and screwed up, and maybe a let down but the fact remains that you should open your mind and msoke dope, and play games, because the life outside your doors is cruel and i think the sun should die,,. would that be Bad???
sandsphinx
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Games....

Post by sandsphinx on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:46 pm
([msg=28051]see Re: Games....[/msg])

Monica wrote:...You must be on some good sh**.

i was... not now though... :(
sandsphinx
Poster
Poster

Post by godofcereal on Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:55 pm
([msg=28053]see Re: Games....[/msg])

Dude, www.tetrisfriends.com. Im never off that site.
Im off, last year of school and all, I had something longer but char limit fucked that up. So yeah, had a good run here. Thanks for the memories. Thanks to the staff and users.

Best regards, your posting whore,
godofcereal

p.s. Defience, you the man ;)
godofcereal
Addict
Addict

Post by r-ID on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:06 am
([msg=28100]see Re: Games....[/msg])

weed?
i really enjoyed reading this stuff :)

one of my favorite
Sadly, you are mistaken, i have no imagination, we alll don't... C'mon why would we need games if we have imaginations... instead of sitting at home on an xbox you could sit in a field with your eyes clothes, feeling the wind hitting your face and in your mind re enacting the opening cut scene fromPhantasy Star Universe....
r-ID
Poster
Poster

Post by sandsphinx on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:29 pm
([msg=29083]see Re: Games....[/msg])

I hope you enjoyed this guys, it's really amazing when you can stop being serious for a while, and just sit back and just enjoy what you are writing for a little while, we don't have to be so... hacker, all the time. But if you agree with me, then i guess i salute you guys. and having someone say one of there favourite posts is a really great honour. thanks man
sandsphinx
Poster
Poster

Post by fashizzlepop on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:25 pm
([msg=29086]see Re: Games....[/msg])

It's funny because yesterday was the first time in a year that I sat down by myself and just played a video game. I rarely do it and the only time I play video games at all is when I go to a friend's' place.

I sat down with mah N64 (the only game system I have in my house) and picked up the cartridge of Donkey Kong 64... I blew in the cartridge to make sure it would work and lo and behold... I played for an hour on a new save file and I got myself Diddy Kong and continued to the second level "Angry Aztecs."

Thought this wwould be the right place to tell people that...
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by godofcereal on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:30 pm
([msg=29087]see Re: Games....[/msg])

Nice!

I played tetris yesterday for 3 hours to beat my highscore, my new hs is over 5mil, thats a top 5 high score in europe, win.
Im off, last year of school and all, I had something longer but char limit fucked that up. So yeah, had a good run here. Thanks for the memories. Thanks to the staff and users.

Best regards, your posting whore,
godofcereal

p.s. Defience, you the man ;)
godofcereal
Addict
Addict

Post by sandsphinx on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:45 pm
([msg=29088]see Re: Games....[/msg])

Well done both, i love retro games, DOOM is available to downlod of XBL and i've been playing non stop, the way forward is when you are juggling about your xbox, hts, and also a bit of irc, sorcerynet is my favourite network..... anyone like irc?
sandsphinx
Poster
Poster

Post by Spectre557 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:01 pm
([msg=29090]see Re: Games....[/msg])

The best games to play stoned are those stick-men puzzle ones. Especially the ones where you have to try and kill all of them without letting the others see it happen.

If I'm not blitzed I get bored of them after 10 seconds. :mrgreen:
Current obsession: Minecraft
Spectre557
Poster
Poster

Post by sandsphinx on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:37 pm
([msg=29091]see Re: Games....[/msg])

hahah ive never played them, they any good?
sandsphinx
Poster
Poster

Next

Return to Gaming