Silly Chrisitian-Conservative-Obama Hating Morons

For discussing religion and related topics.

Re: Silly Chrisitian-Conservative-Obama Hating Morons

Post by Zune5 on Thu May 07, 2009 3:22 pm
([msg=23339]see Re: Silly Chrisitian-Conservative-Obama Hating Morons[/msg])

Well, the site seems to be shut down now...
Zune5
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Heath Winchester on Fri May 08, 2009 11:19 am
([msg=23394]see Re: Silly Chrisitian-Conservative-Obama Hating Morons[/msg])

Nope, I just visited them and plan on joining up and actually abiding by the rules for the sake of just wanting to talk to such extremist. More or less just another look into the minds of the human race. I honestly think their site is perfectly legit. They have rules just like every other one does and it's their right to do so. They put these rules in place so that they are able to discuss their religion and ideals without being bombarded by 13 year olds cussing them out and claiming to know everything. If they don't want you ruining their conversations with your so called "infallible facts" they don't have to take it. That site is for talking about a specific thing and there is nothing wrong with that.

If they started holding guns to people or abusing their kids then would be time for the law to step in and stop it. But it's just conversation. They aren't even yelling at you telling you how stupid you are. They just ban your ass if they don't agree. Since it's just a random forums out of millions that doesn't hurt much.

I disagree with everything they say. But they have every right to say it. They're not forcing it down anyones throats. I've read threads about their kids and they're not tying them up and forcing them to read the Bible. I grew up in a home where I was forced to go to church and forced to abide by certain rules. This is actually a good thing for teenagers because quite often it causes them to rebel and think about what their parents are telling them. Parents do not realize this though.

Edit:
I have decided to create an account there. Not for destruction but for the sake of talking to them. Subtlety.
I don't need my parents anymore. Google answers all my questions now.

"Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong."-Oscar Wilde
Heath Winchester
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by myhexhax on Fri May 08, 2009 12:27 pm
([msg=23399]see Re: Silly Chrisitian-Conservative-Obama Hating Morons[/msg])

Heath Winchester wrote:Nope, I just visited them and plan on joining up and actually abiding by the rules for the sake of just wanting to talk to such extremist. More or less just another look into the minds of the human race. I honestly think their site is perfectly legit. They have rules just like every other one does and it's their right to do so. They put these rules in place so that they are able to discuss their religion and ideals without being bombarded by 13 year olds cussing them out and claiming to know everything. If they don't want you ruining their conversations with your so called "infallible facts" they don't have to take it. That site is for talking about a specific thing and there is nothing wrong with that.

If they started holding guns to people or abusing their kids then would be time for the law to step in and stop it. But it's just conversation. They aren't even yelling at you telling you how stupid you are. They just ban your ass if they don't agree. Since it's just a random forums out of millions that doesn't hurt much.

I disagree with everything they say. But they have every right to say it. They're not forcing it down anyones throats. I've read threads about their kids and they're not tying them up and forcing them to read the Bible. I grew up in a home where I was forced to go to church and forced to abide by certain rules. This is actually a good thing for teenagers because quite often it causes them to rebel and think about what their parents are telling them. Parents do not realize this though

Truth.
gniripsni ewa si rehte eht morf cisum siht
myhexhax
Poster
Poster

Post by Charlieace on Sun May 10, 2009 5:40 pm
([msg=23540]see Re: Silly Chrisitian-Conservative-Obama Hating Morons[/msg])

Heath Winchester wrote:Nope, I just visited them and plan on joining up and actually abiding by the rules for the sake of just wanting to talk to such extremist. More or less just another look into the minds of the human race. I honestly think their site is perfectly legit. They have rules just like every other one does and it's their right to do so. They put these rules in place so that they are able to discuss their religion and ideals without being bombarded by 13 year olds cussing them out and claiming to know everything. If they don't want you ruining their conversations with your so called "infallible facts" they don't have to take it. That site is for talking about a specific thing and there is nothing wrong with that.

I disagree with everything they say. But they have every right to say it. They're not forcing it down anyones throats. I've read threads about their kids and they're not tying them up and forcing them to read the Bible. I grew up in a home where I was forced to go to church and forced to abide by certain rules. This is actually a good thing for teenagers because quite often it causes them to rebel and think about what their parents are telling them. Parents do not realize this though.

Edit:
I have decided to create an account there. Not for destruction but for the sake of talking to them. Subtlety.

I am also going to create an account there, just to try and understand their motive of insanity. And that "cHarLiEaCe.loves.to.aggravate@arguing.com" or whatever it was, its a joke. I enjoy a lively debate, but that was just for humor. No i am not trying to aggravate these people, I just am trying to help them by pointing out flaws. Also, why aggravate a bunch of people who must have 200 guns in their bedroom?

"Its kind of amazing, how quickly this blossomed. And it all started by someone childishly going to a forum to deliberately start trouble so he could be banned, then he could come here and brag about it and encourage others to do the same. Don't believe me? Re-read his first post"

I was NOT trying to start trouble. Let me repeat myself, i was attempting to help point out flaws so they can perfect what they call a religion. Seriously, I am not going there and going "hey, you dumb motherf*****s, are you smoking crack? You people are f***ing dumba**es!" So please refrain from accusing me of trying to aggravate them, because its simply not true.

I am also not suprised I'm banned. I expected it. I was attempting to say as much to help them as I possible could before I got banned. I am not even mad about.
GET ME OUT OF AMERICA! MOVE ME TO IRELAND! IT LOOKS COOL THERE!

"In a world where stupidity has become the normal, it is better to be strange."

The Internet is my classroom.

Silence is the enemy.
Charlieace
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by Possumdude0 on Thu May 14, 2009 4:07 pm
([msg=23719]see Re: Silly Chrisitian-Conservative-Obama Hating Morons[/msg])

i was attempting to help point out flaws so they can perfect what they call a religion

What exactly did you say?
Posts on the subjects of religion or morality are from a Christian's perspective

Posts on the subject of programming are from a coder's perspective

Posts on the subject of hacking are from a noob's perspective

Please phrase your responses accordingly
Possumdude0
Experienced User
Experienced User

Previous

Return to Religion