Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

Uptight religious fanatics are failing free-thinking students for questioning their faith. Fulfill every teenage hacker's ultimate fantasy: hack into the school database and change grades! This level has several different layers of security and several different ways of completing it. Enjoy!

Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

Post by Tweek_Weasels on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:03 pm
([msg=22325]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

desiredtoe wrote:Ok, I got into the sm***** account.
I changed her admin from 0 to 1
I got into the change grade's page
I can see Zach's grades, I can edit them, but I don't know how to submit them to finish the mission.
It says it's too late to change grades, but I tried changing the source and other stuff, any hint on what to do next?
I've been stuck on this mission for a while. Please someone point me to the right direction?

same problem here. its not a timed mission is it? is it possible to complete it after the too late disclaimer?
Tweek_Weasels
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Monica on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:54 pm
([msg=22326]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

No, the mission is NOT timed, and it is still possible to change the grades after the "Too late" disclaimer.

The teacher is not able to change the grades at the time of year. Some logic is required here, but can you think of someone with higher access who can change the grades? ;)
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ringgoldsccr12 on Sat May 02, 2009 5:22 pm
([msg=23044]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Hi, I recently completed this challenge using Mozilla and the user-agent-switcher add-on.

I am trying to replay the mission using only IE, but I cannot seem to be able to correctly edit the user-agent. I've tried regedit.exe and various plugins, but none seem to work for me.

If anyone has done this challenge without user-agent-switcher, I would greatly appreciated information on how you accomplished this.

Thanks
ringgoldsccr12
New User
New User

Post by Ptoras on Sun May 03, 2009 9:47 pm
([msg=23117]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

I've partially figured out how to edit the grades: I can set them... to zero. How do I resolve this? And WHAT DO I DO?

Edit: Never mind, I figured out what happened. I forgot to actually write the grade change code on the end of the URL... if that makes sense.
Last edited by Ptoras on Sun May 10, 2009 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ptoras
New User
New User

Post by Defience on Mon May 04, 2009 9:29 am
([msg=23133]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Ptoras wrote:I've partially figured out how to edit the grades: I can set them... to zero. How do I resolve this? And WHAT DO I DO?

I'm a little confused.....if you can edit the grades and set them to zero, why can't you edit them to something else?
Defience
Addict
Addict

Post by droope on Tue May 05, 2009 5:59 pm
([msg=23223]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Same happens to me, i can pretend i'm imputting the form, pasting the ****** in the u**, but it doesn't seem to take the value of the form into account, it sets to 0 and an empty comment.

The guy could have let us know earlier that he needed the site hacked, right? :mrgreen:
droope
New User
New User

User Agent Switcher

Post by Biddaum27 on Sat May 09, 2009 4:51 pm
([msg=23486]see User Agent Switcher[/msg])

Hello, I know how to change user agents (is that a spoiler? sorry!) with and without user agent switcher and have tried both ways without success. I have found the proper place (censored!) to get in and used the proper agent (even copied the text directly) and have tried other variables of it including different names previously mentioned in these posts yet have yet to uncovered anything. Is there any possible problems with my settings, user agents, etc.?
Biddaum27
New User
New User

Post by Monica on Sat May 09, 2009 4:56 pm
([msg=23487]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Please double-check what you're entering in the description and name. Other fields are optional. Make sure to refresh the page after switching user.

You need to find out the correct name that you are trying to log in. If you got to the correct page, it should tell you EXACTLY what to use for login.
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Biddaum27 on Sat May 09, 2009 5:02 pm
([msg=23488]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Well, first I'd like to thank you for a quick reply, next I'd like to say that I've logged in as a teacher from the login. It however, only tells me what agent I am to use unless there is some other hidden meaning or I have the wrong page as you hav suggested, I'm not dumb, I refreshed the page (trust me I can do more than refresh a page after more than 20 missions(not that I couldn't before)). With as much as I've done the only things I can think to do is some how edit the PHP of the page to accept any user agent.
Biddaum27
New User
New User

Post by neikel on Wed May 13, 2009 2:22 pm
([msg=23650]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

check your user-agent here:
http://show-ip.net/browserinfo/
neikel
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to (Real 10) Holy Word High School