Welcome noobs

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: Welcome noobs

Post by AtlasDark on Sat May 02, 2009 7:16 am
([msg=23002]see Re: Welcome noobs[/msg])

We really need an invention that would allow us to stab someone over the internet.
AtlasDark
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by IronWraith on Sat May 02, 2009 2:13 pm
([msg=23025]see Re: Welcome noobs[/msg])

Invisible_xakep wrote:The sites of noobs. If the site made for hackers it must be for illegal things. Think yourself. What do hackers? They do illegal things not legal. If they do legal they are not hackers.

How hard is it to read the red box at the bottom of every single page in the forums? And just because the word "hack" is in the url doesn't mean we are doing anything illegal. In fact this site works in a way to keep people from doing illegal things by allowing them to learn in a controlled environment. So I have to agree with godofcereal.

[Edited By: Monica]
IronWraith
New User
New User

Post by godofcereal on Sun May 03, 2009 1:52 am
([msg=23070]see Re: Welcome noobs[/msg])

Thank you Monica for cleaning this up for me. <3

To all members, just so I dont have to go through this again, do not post on this thread at all! I didnt want to do that but from the past 2 pages I had to since people dont seem to get it and not post. And if it comes to it I will just get this locked.
Do not post here.
Im off, last year of school and all, I had something longer but char limit fucked that up. So yeah, had a good run here. Thanks for the memories. Thanks to the staff and users.

Best regards, your posting whore,
godofcereal

p.s. Defience, you the man ;)
godofcereal
Addict
Addict

Previous

Return to NZone