Mission broken?

900 billion dollars were spent on guns this year! Now rumours are spreading that seculas Ltd. is developing an awful laser aided weapon, and that they already have patents pending. Please try to find out what their latest patents are about.

Re: Mission broken?

Post by muller2008 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:52 pm
([msg=7668]see Re: Mission broken?[/msg])

Hi guys, honestly..... This mission is not broken, busted or stuffed up. It works fine. Trust me when I say it is so simple you will kick yourself for not getting it. It took me about 5 minutes to solve it. HONEST! Just remember the hash is MD4 and the hash works correctly (FACT) You need to think outside the box. How cain work this out?? You will have a :oops: when you get it!!
James.
muller2008
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by robi_petranovic on Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:45 pm
([msg=14536]see Re: Mission broken?[/msg])

I think this site is down NOW...
I tried to get the index.htm file it is sized 4492, but it should be 4432.... I downloaded it with wget, and last time I had no problems doing this...
Correct me if I'm wrong...
robi_petranovic
New User
New User

Post by scraze on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:40 am
([msg=21164]see Re: Mission broken?[/msg])

It might be time to bump this thread up.. A few people (see Grump..stuck..whine in this forum) can't seem to get past a certain login procedure, m**a*** reacts as it should but then m**s*** doesn't seem to be playing along. I for one, refuse to take the next step from a guide or tutorial, I'd rather just wait till this works .. but I guess we would need to know whether we're all on the wrong path (even though on our servers it works fine). I personally can't imagine any other options.
So, mods/devs, please help us :D

P.S. To robl_petranovic, If you cant get the file in the right size, try converting \r\n newlines to \r or \n alone, or check wget's other options.. That part surely works ;]
scraze
New User
New User

Post by Defience on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:26 am
([msg=21288]see Re: Mission broken?[/msg])

It's not broken and a few people that have posted in the 'Grump..stuck, whine' have now completed it, even though they may not have posted it there, I have received pm's stating that they figured it out.
Defience
Addict
Addict

Post by scraze on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 pm
([msg=21423]see Re: Mission broken?[/msg])

I would like to point out that the mission can be completed without the step I presumed to be broken.. So whether or not other people have finished the mission is of no significance. The whole reason I posted the message, is because I don't like to skip a step - I'm kinda strict like that :roll:

But sure, if you claim it's working, it probably is - the dozens of 'reports' put aside. I'm probably missing something .. even though the tutorial/guide seems to indicate I'm doing the exact right thing, as well as some of the posts in these threads.

All of this wouldn't be so weird if it wouldn't work on our own servers.. but it does! Oh well, I'm off to play some more, maybe after a few .. months.. I'll get the step right :lol:
scraze
New User
New User

Post by Chessnut on Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:52 pm
([msg=22246]see Re: Mission broken?[/msg])

scraze wrote:I would like to point out that the mission can be completed without the step I presumed to be broken.. So whether or not other people have finished the mission is of no significance. The whole reason I posted the message, is because I don't like to skip a step - I'm kinda strict like that :roll:

But sure, if you claim it's working, it probably is - the dozens of 'reports' put aside. I'm probably missing something .. even though the tutorial/guide seems to indicate I'm doing the exact right thing, as well as some of the posts in these threads.

All of this wouldn't be so weird if it wouldn't work on our own servers.. but it does! Oh well, I'm off to play some more, maybe after a few .. months.. I'll get the step right :lol:

I am also having exactly the same problem, and after comparing my answer with what has been suggested on the forums and the guide, it DOES seem to be right.

Unfortunately, I don't have the will-power scraze has, and skipped that step (after working out how to get to the next stage without it) in the hope of finding out where I had gone wrong later.

If anyone HAS completed it, it would really help if they could try their method again to confirm/refute that the mission is broken. Like scraze, I hate having to skip a step.
Chessnut
New User
New User

Post by DrakierD on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:58 pm
([msg=22324]see Re: Mission broken?[/msg])

Something has to be broken on this mission.

I know I have the right username/password/etc for the m**_a*** file and I can get it to give me a PHPSession properly as I can also get it to give me an error (I tried using raw sockets to make sure that my browser wasn't getting in the way).

I then used that session along with the supplied username to try to read, but I get blank. No content. How are we supposed to move on if we can't get it to give us the data we need at this step?

I've tried multiple methods and multiple browsers, etc... nothing seems to work. I know I probably could attempt to "guess" based on the tutorial where to go from here, but I'd rather do it the right way. Something clearly has to be wrong as I've done everything (even tried what was in the tutorial) and what SHOULD work doesn't.
DrakierD
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by scraze on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 am
([msg=22805]see Re: Mission broken?[/msg])

Together with Izekieal, we're stuck with at least us four here. Maybe we really should write a bug-report. :o
scraze
New User
New User

Post by gpxl on Fri May 08, 2009 11:41 am
([msg=23395]see Re: Mission broken?[/msg])

Same here! I am sure I give the correct values to m***u**.php but then in m**s***.php a blank page. Maybe it has to do something with the comment in m**s***.php.
gpxl
New User
New User

Post by haha01haha01 on Thu May 21, 2009 12:45 pm
([msg=24118]see Re: Mission broken?[/msg])

Okay. so i cracked the zip pass, and got the files. now i go to i******l_m******s.php, and sumbit some random value (to see how it works). according to the source, i should see something like "wrong password", but instead i just get a blank page. what? :roll:
There are 11 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, those who don't and those who already heard this joke.
haha01haha01
Poster
Poster

PreviousNext

Return to (Real 15) seculas Ltd.