To Each their own

What is right? Is there right? Are you right?

To Each their own

Post by animeisboringk on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:47 pm
([msg=20648]see To Each their own[/msg])

Words like Law, Illegal, immoral.
These words have enslaved us all.
Instead of asking does it work, we say, oh no. how horrible.
So engrossed with our supposed moral and legal high ground.
We have forgotten that people wrote those 'Laws' fallible human beings.
We have forsaken the constitution itself in the name of the fine print added to the bottom.
This is why our fate as a nation is sealed, not a democracy, not even a republic we are a dictatorship becoming.
I say, fuck the law.
I say that to stand by and watch as filth with vested interest destroys my future and life is a perversion of nature itself!
I'm not for anarchy, I'm not for Communism, I am for living life as a human being that is allowed to think and act for itself.
There is no one ground upon which we can all stand upon peacefully, that's fine, that's what surviving is all about.

Rape, it sucks to have it done to you, it is fun to do to someone else, I want more than just a hit and run, so I don't.

The illusions of justice and inequality that we have shared as a society have clouded our judgment of reality.
The world is what it is. This is often unbearable, being so damn weak and tiny in the scheme of things.
The ideas of morals are way off, to kill is bad, to kill is to kill. There is both good and bad. It cannot be just one.

People will always hate others, people will always mistreat others.
Neither laws, nor popular opinion can, have, or ever will eliminate this.

As ugly as it is, it's true. It is true because we all allow it, in some small form or another.
"Sadly, you need only look into a mirror"

Excersie your morals, your, ethics, your ego.

Sitting doing nothing will gain you nothing.
animeisboringk
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: To Each their own

Post by Memphisis on Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:37 pm
([msg=20706]see Re: To Each their own[/msg])

if the world was the way you whant it we would end up like the people in madmax tribes fighting for oil or respect not a way most people would whant to live their lives under constant pressure to kill or be killed
Memphisis
New User
New User

Post by animeisboringk on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:43 pm
([msg=20724]see Re: To Each their own[/msg])

Not necessarily, regression to the mean would dictate that there would be peace, it is after all in everyone's best interest to get along with each other. If all global telecoms systems were to go down, after the looting, the raping, the thefts and murders. People would probably decide to get to know their neighbors, set up watches to chase off thieves and murderers.
No one wants to farm some land all year and go hungry because someone robbed them.
Likewise, there comes a time when even the most violent will 'mellow' being on edge too long is exhausting. The 'psychopaths' wouldn't kill you if they didn't need to. Why kill a nice farmer who gives you food and a place to stay? If a thief then came by, the psychopath would kill the thief, again never kill a cash cow...

The most chaotic elements would be destroyed due to lack of adapting to stability.
They would kill each other and kill themselves by removing inhabitants who have necessary skills.

After a while, you would get along with your neighbors and create new comunities, in time the social structure would once more evolve to include politicians.

The endless cycles of 'society and technology' will reach points where a state of regression will occur.

Until the existence of each and every person depends entirely upon the existence of every other person, there will be no true peace, even then there are some who would rather kill someone and die suffering than suck it up and get along.
animeisboringk
New User
New User

Post by radicool_systemite on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:55 am
([msg=20775]see Re: To Each their own[/msg])

Until the existence of each and every person depends entirely upon the existence of every other person, there will be no true peace, even then there are some who would rather kill someone and die suffering than suck it up and get along.

So what are you offering?
radicool_systemite
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by animeisboringk on Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:10 pm
([msg=20898]see Re: To Each their own[/msg])

Ideas that become the framework for a new perspective...
animeisboringk
New User
New User

Post by radicool_systemite on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:47 am
([msg=20987]see Re: To Each their own[/msg])

Like, what kind of ideas?
radicool_systemite
Experienced User
Experienced User

Return to Ethics