C++ hack programming?

C++ hack programming?

Post by iamlosinmysanity on Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:02 pm
([msg=19051]see C++ hack programming?[/msg])

I am by no means new to C++ but i am new to this world of hacking. I want to understand what can be developed wit C++ to hack and how to develop it, can someone point me in the right direction?
iamlosinmysanity
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: C++ hack programming?

Post by vesopeso on Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:09 pm
([msg=19052]see Re: C++ hack programming?[/msg])

Yo can create game's with C++ and C nothing else i guees if you make the game with soe kind of a programic mission it would be cool. But nothless . =} Try learning JavaScript , perl , Aplha Numeric for algra rythims.This is the stuff you shoud be asking ! ;)
vesopeso
New User
New User

Post by cen on Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:34 pm
([msg=19067]see Re: C++ hack programming?[/msg])

I am new to this world of hacking. I want to understand what can be developed wit C++ to hack and how to develop it, can someone point me in the right direction?

C/C++ are complete languages, not scripting languages like Javascript/VBscript/PHP (although PHP is VERY powerful, I barely consider it to be a scripting language...) Point being, you could do just about anything you want with them, you're limited by your imagination mostly...

If you really wanted to, you could probably complete all (or nearly all) the missions on here using C/C++, although that would basically be a waste of time, most of the missions revolve around a specific language, you're better off using that language on those missions - If these are your best languages though, then you should use C/C++ on the programming missions/stego missions, etc... I use Delphi, but to each his own... ;)

I am by no means new to C++

I'm not trying to be rude - But, by asking this question alone, proves that you don't really know that much about these languages... I have no doubt that you're learning - And you likely know a lot - But you're still not seeing 'the big picture' yet. Keep plugging away at it and you'll see just how obvious the answer is...

Yo can create game's with C++ and C nothing else i guees if you make the game with soe kind of a programic mission it would be cool. But nothless . =}

Please refer above - You are incorrect on this... (Or I'm not fully understanding what you were trying to say, I apologize, but it wasn't worded very well...)
cen
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by 5w1m on Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:10 pm
([msg=20540]see Re: C++ hack programming?[/msg])

i am a noob myself so my input might not help, but i am noticing that there are bots written in c++. i am trying to learn how to write the code for these currently.
5w1m
New User
New User

Post by acskurucz on Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:00 pm
([msg=20638]see Re: C++ hack programming?[/msg])

you can write the most stuff in C++. there are also public codes, just use google
acskurucz
New User
New User

Re: C++ The magic Patching Programs

Post by 1234anima on Thu May 14, 2009 8:06 pm
([msg=23733]see Re: C++ The magic Patching Programs[/msg])

Yes..if i want to know about C or C++..I want to learn how to patch a program so that i can run it without passing a registry..Ive seen one already and that is the reason why I like it..because its an active program made of C++ or C...
1234anima
New User
New User

Post by godofcereal on Sun May 24, 2009 4:11 am
([msg=24273]see Re: C++ hack programming?[/msg])

Arhk wrote:Noob spamage wtft was this dude talkin about to begin with learn English jerk....
~

He was talking about a program language, maybe you should try it.

Anyway... You could try a smart-brute forcer or a captcha scanner. They are both good tools and are missions here.
Im off, last year of school and all, I had something longer but char limit fucked that up. So yeah, had a good run here. Thanks for the memories. Thanks to the staff and users.

Best regards, your posting whore,
godofcereal

p.s. Defience, you the man ;)
godofcereal
Addict
Addict

Post by AtlasDark on Sun May 24, 2009 6:36 am
([msg=24275]see Re: C++ hack programming?[/msg])

This topic is hilarious. The first and sixth reply... Oh man. :lol:
AtlasDark
Poster
Poster

Post by fiftysixer on Sun May 24, 2009 7:30 am
([msg=24282]see Re: C++ hack programming?[/msg])

My brain hurts from just reading this thread. And I'm not kidding.

C and C++ are both extremely powerful languages (what do you think your favorite operating system was coded in?). You can code just about anything in them. They are two completely different languages, however, and endless arguments about which one is better. Just pick one. There's countless e-books out there, and an almost infinite amount of code to look at.

EDIT: Just found a great post: http://www.hackthissite.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=102&p=24301#p19509

As far as the other languages mentioned in this thread:

JavaScript is a web scripting language. It's usually used client-side, usually to perform operations on the page without having to reload the entire page. Only useful if you're a web developer, really. AJAX is fun, 'nuff said.

Perl is lately becoming my favorite lang, it's great for just about anything - it used to be extremely common for server-side web scripting, but is also great for just about anything else. It's used a lot as a replacement to shell scripting, and you can make anything from complex exploits to old-school games in it.

Aplha Numeric for algra rythims Can't say I've had any experience in this, but it sounds cool. A quick Google search seems to imply something about skateboards...this could be fun to code in.

PHP is ridiculously popular, due to it's ease-of-use and sheer power. I use it a lot on a daily basis, both for professional work and for personal projects. It's a great language, IMHO.

VBscript and Delphi - I have never used either (well I've coded a fair bit of VB back in the day) so I'm not gonna comment.
Big fan of Image
fiftysixer
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by Arhk on Sun May 24, 2009 10:38 am
([msg=24294]see Re: C++ hack programming?[/msg])

godofcereal wrote:
Arhk wrote:Noob spamage wtft was this dude talkin about to begin with learn English jerk....
~

He was talking about a program language, maybe you should try it.

Anyway... You could try a smart-brute forcer or a captcha scanner. They are both good tools and are missions here.

His comment to begin with was rather grammatically incorrect I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to grammar I don't dignify any post with a real response if these errors are explicit.
~ But I'm pretty sure I posted that accidentally over here sorry just carry on
~ Binary is my acid for the next 5 or so years....
Arhk
New User
New User

Next

Return to C and C++