sql injection SIMULATION

For the discussion of Perl, Python, Ruby, and PHP and other interpreted languages.

sql injection SIMULATION

Post by duckydudef4ce on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:30 pm
([msg=14425]see sql injection SIMULATION[/msg])

hey guys

im doing some research, but i cant find out how to simulate sql injection. i feel like thers a simple anser but i cant figure it out. i just wan tto to know how to simulate simple sql injection like ' or 1 = 1--
i cant figure out how to check if the 1s [or whatever is put in the place of the 1s] is equal to eachother, and accept the input no matter what it is, as long as the two are equal and in that syntax, and as well as Not being vulnerible to sql injection.

thanks
duckydudef4ce
duckydudef4ce
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: sql injection SIMULATION

Post by godofcereal on Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:09 pm
([msg=14426]see Re: sql injection SIMULATION[/msg])

So you want to try a sql in something thats not vunerable. Thats asking alot. If you just want to try it then in realistic 2 you can try them since its ment to be there.
Im off, last year of school and all, I had something longer but char limit fucked that up. So yeah, had a good run here. Thanks for the memories. Thanks to the staff and users.

Best regards, your posting whore,
godofcereal

p.s. Defience, you the man ;)
godofcereal
Addict
Addict

Re: sql injection SIMULATION

Post by duckydudef4ce on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:48 pm
([msg=14437]see Re: sql injection SIMULATION[/msg])

godofcereal wrote:So you want to try a sql in something thats not vunerable. Thats asking alot. If you just want to try it then in realistic 2 you can try them since its ment to be there.

i want to have something similar to realistic 2 - something that simulates sql injection. but i dont know what to do in order to achieve a correct simulation.
duckydudef4ce
New User
New User

Return to Interpreted Languages