Mac

Discussion of the fruity operating systems.

Mac

Post by ynopower3000 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:10 pm
([msg=11981]see Mac[/msg])

hee can somewon tell me what Mac is?
I cant find that

please tell me in the netherlands but if a english guy knows it please say it to!!
ynopower3000
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Mac

Post by godofcereal on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:12 pm
([msg=11982]see Re: Mac[/msg])

www.apple.com
its a type of computer made by apple. it has better graphics and its hard drive is in the moniter.
thats all i know since i dont use one
Im off, last year of school and all, I had something longer but char limit fucked that up. So yeah, had a good run here. Thanks for the memories. Thanks to the staff and users.

Best regards, your posting whore,
godofcereal

p.s. Defience, you the man ;)
godofcereal
Addict
Addict

Post by tinkerC on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:15 am
([msg=17945]see Re: Mac[/msg])

ynopower3000 wrote:hee can somewon tell me what Mac is?
I cant find that

please tell me in the netherlands but if a english guy knows it please say it to!!

A mac is a very good kind of computer. There are models which can hold up to 4 TB of Hard drive space. They are either laptops, towers, or all-in-one machines.
tinkerC
New User
New User

Post by Dieu on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:36 am
([msg=19463]see Re: Mac[/msg])

godofcereal wrote:http://www.apple.com
its a type of computer made by apple. it has better graphics and its hard drive is in the moniter.
thats all i know since i dont use one

This is partially true. Apple, which produces Mac computers, is a high quality operating system based computer company. Some Apple computers do have the hard drive placed within the monitor, but this is only true on their "all in one" computers, such as the iMac line currently in production. Otherwise they may be laptops, or straight towers. Apple computers are based entirely around their operating system. For example, Apple computers are famous for their inability to contract virus's. Just recently the first Mac virus in several years came out. The virus still required your administrator password to run it, and Apple was able to come out with a patch to make the virus obsolete very quickly. Currently, (being when i wrote this) the operating system is Mac OS X, or Leopard. Although the hardware is great, it is extremely expensive compared to most PC's. Apple computers are great for video editing, music creation programs, and graphic design. With this being said it is not for the average computer person. Very often Apple computers get a bad wrap for being confusing and not useful. This is because the entire file system is in a very organized, and different than that of the Windows operating system. I run a Mac Book Pro and it is the best computer I have ever used.
Dieu
New User
New User

Post by wasp9211 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:21 pm
([msg=68521]see Re: Mac[/msg])

hey i recently watched the movie 'the girl with the dragon tattoo' and the girl hacks using a macbook pro and someone was saying that macs are worthless and cannot be used to hack. Is this true?
wasp9211
New User
New User

Post by LiamTheMacMaster on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:46 pm
([msg=72242]see Re: Mac[/msg])

NO WAY!!! Macs are some of the best computers on the market!! I have been hacking a lot on my mac.their is just not a lot of HACKING SOFTWARE for macs.
LiamTheMacMaster
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:59 pm
([msg=72246]see Re: Mac[/msg])

LiamTheMacMaster wrote:NO WAY!!! Macs are some of the best computers on the market!! I have been hacking a lot on my mac.their is just not a lot of HACKING SOFTWARE for macs.

Mac's can run neck to neck with Linux.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by LiamTheMacMaster on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:06 pm
([msg=72248]see Re: Mac[/msg])

That is true
LiamTheMacMaster
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:09 pm
([msg=72250]see Re: Mac[/msg])

LiamTheMacMaster wrote:That is true

Aslo, for your post above (I should have posted this then), there actually is quite a bit of hacking tools you can get / run on mac.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Return to Mac