website with command-line navigation

Re: website with command-line navigation

Post by jgreen45 on Fri May 06, 2011 1:16 pm
([msg=57092]see Re: website with command-line navigation[/msg])

b33tr00t wrote: Hopefully there is a way I just need to figure it out.

First you must make a ritual sacrifice to Bill Gates (he is quite keen on whales). After anointing yourself (or get a close friend to help) you must spend 30 days and 30 nights in deep meditation, food and drink are NOT allowed in this time of inner reflection. After becoming enlightened to the world around you, you must travel around the world in search of the true answer to your existence, no quick stop to Thailand and back mind. At least a year is required or the great Microsoft gods will wreak their revenge upon your soul (commonly known as a law suit). Returning home you must enter the secret to life and the biggest number ever made into Bing. Only then will Microsoft finally tell you how to make something work with their bloody browser...
Last edited by jgreen45 on Fri May 06, 2011 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I can't come to bed...
Someone is WRONG on the internet

http://xkcd.com/386/
jgreen45
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by b33tr00t on Fri May 06, 2011 4:54 pm
([msg=57101]see Re: website with command-line navigation[/msg])

First you must make a ritual sacrifice to Bill Gates (he is quite keen on whales). After anointing yourself (or get a close friend to help) you must spend 30 days and 30 nights in deep meditation, food and drink are NOT allowed in this time of inner reflection. After becoming enlightened to the world around you, you must travel around the world in search of the true answer to your existence, no quick stop to Thailand and back mind. At least a year is required or the great Microsoft gods will wreak their revenge upon your soul (commonly known as a law suite). Returning home you must enter the secret to life and the biggest number ever made into Bing and Microsoft will finally tell you how to make something work with their bloody browser...

Sounds like you have been there. I'll definitely give it a go
b33tr00t
New User
New User

Post by Gatito on Fri May 06, 2011 6:07 pm
([msg=57107]see Re: website with command-line navigation[/msg])

b33tr00t wrote:
First you must make a ritual sacrifice to Bill Gates (he is quite keen on whales). After anointing yourself (or get a close friend to help) you must spend 30 days and 30 nights in deep meditation, food and drink are NOT allowed in this time of inner reflection. After becoming enlightened to the world around you, you must travel around the world in search of the true answer to your existence, no quick stop to Thailand and back mind. At least a year is required or the great Microsoft gods will wreak their revenge upon your soul (commonly known as a law suite). Returning home you must enter the secret to life and the biggest number ever made into Bing and Microsoft will finally tell you how to make something work with their bloody browser...

Sounds like you have been there. I'll definitely give it a go

Was nice knowing you b33tr00t, farewell :|.
Gatito
Poster
Poster

Post by Reason7194 on Sat May 07, 2011 1:04 am
([msg=57115]see Re: website with command-line navigation[/msg])

If b33troot never comes back, I call his $.
I study Gotafu.
Reason7194
Poster
Poster

Previous

Return to Web Design