Web Design on internet banking

Web Design on internet banking

Post by veryethical on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:40 am
([msg=14181]see Web Design on internet banking[/msg])

Hello every one. I am doing project on online banking. I need your suggestion and ideas on this project.
I need to complete this project in 25days :cry: :| :!: :?:

What I know.
Basic HTML,
Basic XML,
Basic Javascript,
Basic AJAX.

Technology i should use
Java,
J2EE,
HTML,
XML
AJAX
WebSphere
DB2.

Also please tell me how to use SSL (https) !!!
veryethical
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Web Design on internet banking

Post by veryethical on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:48 am
([msg=14182]see Re: Web Design on internet banking[/msg])

Also please tell me how online bill paying works using internet banking
veryethical
New User
New User

Post by Vlox on Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:34 pm
([msg=14186]see Re: Web Design on internet banking[/msg])

try google
google is your freind

also can you tell us what your project is specifacally about ??
(sorry for bad spelling)
=The Means Accuse But The Results Excuse =MACHEOVELLIE=
Vlox
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by veryethical on Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:19 am
([msg=14315]see Re: Web Design on internet banking[/msg])

It's all about Net banking. Building web site for a bank through which you can transfer money to others account, software which supports online bill payment. Intra bank transfer, etc...
veryethical
New User
New User

Post by eddyj on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:30 pm
([msg=21225]see Re: Web Design on internet banking[/msg])

Technology i should use
Java,
J2EE,
HTML,
XML
AJAX
WebSphere
DB2.

First mistake...
Online Banking: You are basically asking people to entrust there credit card details to you. So you should use PHP, HTTPS, MySQL, Some form of encryption etc... etc... basically what you need to do is learn PHP, Apache and MySQL, Next you need to actually buy a server. they cost $300/month with ISP: http://www.hostgator.com/windows-dedicated-servers.shtml.

Now don't go thinking that you should just build your own server, they are a bitch to set up and this is frankly cheap if you include certification. HTTPS is your certification. without HTTPS you are not telling your server to encrypt anything, your MySQL databases would require encryption and frankly from the fact that you don't know any of this if i were you, i would not even try starting until you have a good grasp on this. However if you do want to just do a quick and easy route, then get a merchant account with paypal and use them for your HTTPS, that means no server (no $300/month costs) and is much MUCH easier. Use paypal as your idea makes you liable to lawsuits if you do get hacked/you f**k up.
eddyj
New User
New User

Post by automatica on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:23 am
([msg=22631]see Re: Web Design on internet banking[/msg])

Agreed above especially on the https! If I see a banking website without https on a log in my first thought is to check and see if it's a legitimate institution through financial regulatory institutions. As far as a dedicated server, many larger legitimate banks do this to separate them out on whois details from the pack of people who use this institutions name for fraud or phishing reasons.

veryethical wrote:It's all about Net banking. Building web site for a bank through which you can transfer money to others account, software which supports online bill payment. Intra bank transfer, etc...

I would suggest you look into aa419.org and scamanator.com as a side note. If you are doing this for research reasons on professional banking, these are good places to look regarding how legitimate banks operate online. If you're doing this for web design, make sure you're dealing with a legitimate request from a real banking institution by checking the regulatory agencies responsible for making sure a bank legally operates in a country. Know who you work for before getting burned without knowing what you did is illegal. It's is no fun there.
When it comes to brainwashing it's best to do your own laundry.
automatica
New User
New User

Return to Web Design