Bug reports

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

Bug reports

Post by hackedbyrandom on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:23 am
([msg=73237]see Bug reports[/msg])

Hi guys,

I am still new to HTS and I am sorry if this post is unnecessary or stupid. :o
However, I submitted a short bug report (just a tiny CSRF, http://hts.io/fg). Now, weeks later, the view status is still "new", the bug was neither fixed nor commented.

Yes, it's just a small problem and not really dangerous. But it's a thing of principle... why could I want to submit a report if it'll be ignored?

So, please tell me whether I forgot something, did something wrong, or the bug is not reproducable or anything else is wrong.

Greetin
hackedbyrandom
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bug reports

Post by limdis on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:54 am
([msg=73240]see Re: Bug reports[/msg])

The bug submissions we allow for everyone to view because we encourage you to break the site. The submissions might be marked as new but they are seen and reviewed as soon as you submit them, as they are sent to our admins immediately. There are times when the admins do not update the public list due to how much they are currently working on. Recently we migrated servers and there were issues; missions not working, stability problems, etc. that have taken precedence over smaller bugs. Again we really appreciate the submissions and they do not go unseen.

Keep up the good work.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Re: Bug reports

Post by hackedbyrandom on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:27 am
([msg=73582]see Re: Bug reports[/msg])

And why would someone delete my report without even notifying me about it? I created one because of a minor bug in the bug report HTML code generation. Today, it's not there anymore. But also no message, no warning, no news.
hackedbyrandom
New User
New User

Return to Comments & Suggestions