HTS Mobile

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

Re: HTS Mobile

Post by centip3de on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:01 pm
([msg=60495]see Re: HTS Mobile[/msg])

I think a mobile site would work better than an app, as Apple would have _no_ control over it (personal victory), and it wouldn't take _as_ long to develop, and would be cross-platform without even trying. Though I think the missions would be kind-of retarded on a smartphone, as I've never seen a "View Source" button on any web browser on my BlackBerry, or my iTouch. Though I would definitively be an avid visitor on my BlackBerry, if you guys _did_ implement a mobile site for the forums!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: HTS Mobile

Post by mShred on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:54 pm
([msg=60497]see Re: HTS Mobile[/msg])

The missions would seem pointless on a phone.. But i do like the idea of a mobile site rather than an app. Though i still like the idea of an app for the forums, i think a mobile site would do us more.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Previous

Return to Comments & Suggestions