Hello (Intro)

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

Hello (Intro)

Post by djrox2kool on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:40 am
([msg=59048]see Hello (Intro)[/msg])

Hi there,
Im Dheeraj and Im from India (Asia) :P
yeah whatever...
Im a passionate computer techie guy and just wanted to try my hands on developing applications, ethical hacking and something which is just not related to the usual computing style.
I wanted to post something on the HTS basics section but sadly New post didnt came..
I know ultimately this post would not count relevant to the topic, But I just wana say that Im really determined towards learning new stuff, but to learn new stuff one must know enough about it.. I have opted for Informatics Practices in my School which basically deals with advanced mysql and Netbeans IDK. I have started making applications in Java pretty basic of them but, that is not enough. I have a decent knowledge of HTML and XML. I started off in this computing field as a gamer which I still have not given up as yet but apart from that I did a lot of stuff apart from that I started with complex modeling like in 3d then i started editing some Applications using Hex.. Im really passionate about computing, although my interest yet was lying only inside the scope of 3d but I then i realised that, hacking is much more cooler and interesting.. I find some codes as my worst enemies or sometimes I barely remember them. But Trust me I have gained enough interest and im ready to get the hang out of it and start walking on the roadmap, but for that roadmap.. I need to have a Guide who can introduce me to those areas, who can dictate what all has to be done.. Im looking for a Mentor here basically and even the most basic guy can help me in my journey..
That's all I would like to conclude with, Might seem funny or paradoxical but once you get into my shoes with no knowledge about anything (ofcourse all have been through it and can realise the importance of it) Its pathetic and confusing :/
djrox2kool
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hello (Intro)

Post by JoeyPardella on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:06 am
([msg=59050]see Re: Hello (Intro)[/msg])

Hi there and welcome to the hts forums.

I wanted to post something on the HTS basics section but sadly New post didnt came..

do you mean the basic missions forum? if yes you can use the existing thread for the individual mission and ask your question there.

I have started making applications in Java pretty basic of them but, that is not enough.

Imo Java is a good starting language. you will learn OOP from the very beginning and also learn how to use external libraries pretty early in the process. after that you can go to a language which also deals with low-level stuff (memory management etc) like C.

Im looking for a Mentor here basically and even the most basic guy can help me in my journey..

Consider all of us posting in the forums your mentor! sometimes you might have a question which goes beyond the knowledge of 1 mentor, but the forum will have someone to solve your problem.
As for the start, you can go to the General section of the forum and read one or two of the thousands of posts similar to yours (where do I start, what to learn next, how can I develop myself to be a hacker someday etc).
I think if you do all that you'll learn fast and still have the support you need from all of us in this forum.

Regards,
jz0id
JoeyPardella
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Comments & Suggestions