Realistic mission idea?

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

Realistic mission idea?

Post by Arightwizard on Tue May 17, 2011 5:12 pm
([msg=57500]see Realistic mission idea?[/msg])

Sup. Not sure if you're accepting ideas or not, 'cause I haven't been on here in forever..But if you are, then I got an idea.

Don't wanna give anything away here (just in case), so let me just ask, who should I message/whatever else about this?

Sorry if I'm just wasting you're time. No idea how this site works since I left for a while...what was it, it was at least half a year.
The universe is mind over matter, meaning that consciousness precedes existence in general.
This means that if enough people start thinking that the world will end...it will.
Cool.
***IRRELEVANT SCIENCE FTW!!!***
Arightwizard
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Realistic mission idea?

Post by Goatboy on Tue May 17, 2011 9:27 pm
([msg=57510]see Re: Realistic mission idea?[/msg])

Message me, and if it seems worthwhile I'll pass it on to the relevant devs. But why not just post it publicly?
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by Arightwizard on Tue May 17, 2011 9:49 pm
([msg=57514]see Re: Realistic mission idea?[/msg])

well i figured if it actually does get accepted (unlikely considering how brilliant you guys are, probably already thought of this) then people would already have the answer jsut by looking at this post.
The universe is mind over matter, meaning that consciousness precedes existence in general.
This means that if enough people start thinking that the world will end...it will.
Cool.
Arightwizard
New User
New User

Post by sanddbox on Tue May 17, 2011 10:35 pm
([msg=57515]see Re: Realistic mission idea?[/msg])

Arightwizard wrote:well i figured if it actually does get accepted (unlikely considering how brilliant you guys are, probably already thought of this) then people would already have the answer jsut by looking at this post.

You can still describe what the mission is about without giving away spoilers.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by Arightwizard on Tue May 17, 2011 10:57 pm
([msg=57516]see Re: Realistic mission idea?[/msg])

sanddbox wrote:
Arightwizard wrote:well i figured if it actually does get accepted (unlikely considering how brilliant you guys are, probably already thought of this) then people would already have the answer jsut by looking at this post.

You can still describe what the mission is about without giving away spoilers.

Yeah I guess.
Quote from my message to Goatboy:
"The idea is that a company is selling their OS [We'll call it DillonSoft OS]. They offer a download for a disc image of DillonSoft, but you have to at least buy the serial key.
The person sending the message recently bought a serial key, but lost it, and they refuse recovery.
So, what the hacker needs to do is get a new serial key.
Note: Download of the "OS" is only available after they enter a valid key."

I actually sent him a whole website structure and a way around it, but I won't include that.
Cool.
Arightwizard
New User
New User

Return to Comments & Suggestions