I have been reading here a bit

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

Re: I have been reading here a bit

Post by quest1426 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:07 am
([msg=53440]see Re: I have been reading here a bit[/msg])

not at all, I was simply defending myself when attacked. It had been assumed that I did not know what I was talking about. I had let the game idea drop in the beginning and had been defending myself the entire time, and tried to drop it all in every post. I do not know the sites ideals, and that had been explained. It had been insinuated the entire time that I had some child infatuation with hacking. Which I do not. I had to defend that. I had stated I was no expert. I had to defend that one more than one occasion. I tried to drop the game idea, but had to defend the idea that lack of resources would have been the reason for it. Where it wouldn't. I had tried to say that gaming is not just a toy, and could definitely be used as a tool. MIT does it all the time. but not in the form of pokemon or some other cartoon. Our testout labs had accomplished it also, though I believe they used hundreds of thousands of dollars to do it because it was nation wide. But the fact that it couldnt be done was what I was trying to say was wrong. I was simply stating the entire time that it is not a game when it is designed to be used as a tool. In any case, there shouldnt be much more said. You would not use gaming because of your stated reasons. I should have nothing more to say, just that I myself am not stupid in any manner, yet by far not a hacker.
quest1426
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: I have been reading here a bit

Post by Default3d on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:55 pm
([msg=53457]see Re: I have been reading here a bit[/msg])

tl;dr: A really bad idea to change HTS into a game, and everyone bashing it. Sit on a rock for three years. The end.
Default3d
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Comments & Suggestions