Error Logging In

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

Error Logging In

Post by NoTruth42 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:36 pm
([msg=51932]see Error Logging In[/msg])

Ok, I have a quick question, and its really only a problem with logging in. I mainly use firefox, but I can't log into the web page. Everytime I try, I get an "Invalid Referrer" message. I know its not interference with one of my addons, I already checked all them. I'm on Windows 7, if that makes a difference.

Now you might be asking "Well, he's logged in now!" Yes, I am logged in now, however, thats because I'm in internet explorer right now. It works, but I'd really rather not be stuck in IE for the duration of being a member on this site. I hate IE.

I'm new to this site, so I didn't know where to turn. I apologize if I posted in the wrong forum, but I need help.
NoTruth42
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Error Logging In

Post by mShred on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:42 am
([msg=51942]see Re: Error Logging In[/msg])

NoTruth42 wrote:Ok, I have a quick question, and its really only a problem with logging in. I mainly use firefox, but I can't log into the web page. Everytime I try, I get an "Invalid Referrer" message. I know its not interference with one of my addons, I already checked all them. I'm on Windows 7, if that makes a difference.

Now you might be asking "Well, he's logged in now!" Yes, I am logged in now, however, thats because I'm in internet explorer right now. It works, but I'd really rather not be stuck in IE for the duration of being a member on this site. I hate IE.

I'm new to this site, so I didn't know where to turn. I apologize if I posted in the wrong forum, but I need help.

It's probably one of the add-ons. Re-check them. There have been numerous people who can't log in with Firefox, but when they go back and clear out they're add-ons, they're fine. If you still think that's not the problem then try uninstalling the add-ons that deal with the referrer.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Error Logging In

Post by phukaroo on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:33 am
([msg=54244]see Re: Error Logging In[/msg])

I have been having a problem with logging in recently.

everytime I submit my username and password I get an error.
I have to send for a lost password everytime I log in, I make and save
a new password but it never fails.
phukaroo
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Comments & Suggestions