Bootable versions of HTS?

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

Re: Bootable versions of HTS?

Post by Avery17 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:31 am
([msg=47582]see Re: Bootable versions of HTS?[/msg])

I was thinking that the source could become open to you only after you complete the mission. But people would still just throw the source all over the internet... anyone willing to actually learn wouldn't just go looking for the source though. It would work just like how people don't just look for how to get the answer because they wanna learn and figure it out on their own.

But this is a good idea, I would love to become a part of making this a reality. Creating full blown actual versions of HTS missions instead of put in the answer correctly to win. Have it so they actually have to exploit something instead of just know how to exploit something.

If I can get one other person who would be willing to code with me I will start this project on my server. Anyone?
Avery17
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bootable versions of HTS?

Post by jeicrash on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:46 pm
([msg=48776]see Re: Bootable versions of HTS?[/msg])

I'd be willing to help out on something like this, but my time varies so much its hard to say how much I could really do. A bootable version would be nice for so many different situations. Might even make a nice honeypot system for those fake AP's floating around. Solve the mission, get real internet access. lol.
jeicrash
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Comments & Suggestions