Report abuse is abit small

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

Report abuse is abit small

Post by terranfighte on Sun May 04, 2008 12:42 pm
([msg=2088]see Report abuse is abit small[/msg])

Report abuse is abit small don't you think? I accidently clicked report abuse on a comment without it actually being abusive because I didn't see where the "report abuse" button was.

This won't happen again because I know where it is, but I think that it would save you guys time because you won't have to go through all those false reports. Try making an alert thing that says "are you sure" with yes and no buttons<-- this is probably a good idea because I don't think anyone has to spam click report abuse right?
terranfighte
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Report abuse is abit small

Post by 3nIGhost on Sun May 04, 2008 12:55 pm
([msg=2091]see Re: Report abuse is abit small[/msg])

terranfighte wrote:Report abuse is abit small don't you think? I accidently clicked report abuse on a comment without it actually being abusive because I didn't see where the "report abuse" button was.

This won't happen again because I know where it is, but I think that it would save you guys time because you won't have to go through all those false reports. Try making an alert thing that says "are you sure" with yes and no buttons<-- this is probably a good idea because I don't think anyone has to spam click report abuse right?

Lol i clicked it yesterday may, 05 2008 i didnt know what it was i thought you guys made a button to delete the comments so i clicked it ... and it said ok someone gonna read it because i reported abuse i didnt even kno it was for reporting lol .. lmao sry guys i guys a lil extra work ...
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

|Theodore Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
3nIGhost
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Comments & Suggestions