Logic Missions

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

Re: Logic Missions

Post by sanddbox on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:42 pm
([msg=44176]see Re: Logic Missions[/msg])

The logic missions were horrible - there was no logic about them.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Draik on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:32 pm
([msg=47647]see Re: Logic Missions[/msg])

While the Logic missions were not all about hacking, they made you think. Some of them made you think about things in another way that you normally wouldn't think about them. It was in this that it was fun, because it would help with other missions, here and there. If the Logic missions are returned to the vast amount of HTS members, that would be appreciated, however, I would prefer that points not be awarded. The Logic missions helped with thinking clearly, and not over-complicating the simplicity of the answer in front of you. Just my 2 cents.
Draik
New User
New User

Post by Harman-Kahlon on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:50 pm
([msg=47678]see Re: Logic Missions[/msg])

Draik wrote:While the Logic missions were not all about hacking, they made you think. Some of them made you think about things in another way that you normally wouldn't think about them. It was in this that it was fun, because it would help with other missions, here and there. If the Logic missions are returned to the vast amount of HTS members, that would be appreciated, however, I would prefer that points not be awarded. The Logic missions helped with thinking clearly, and not over-complicating the simplicity of the answer in front of you. Just my 2 cents.

+1. If you think it's too competitive, just take out the points, but at please re-enable them. Users like me, who registered just a few months back (unfortunately) didn't even get a taste of what they were like... :|
I would love to change the world, but they just wouldn't give me the source code!!
Harman-Kahlon
New User
New User

Post by Jake-X on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:32 pm
([msg=50694]see Re: Logic Missions[/msg])

I definitely agree they should be put back up, but just for fun, not for any points.
Jake-X
Experienced User
Experienced User

Previous

Return to Comments & Suggestions