idlerpg

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

idlerpg

Post by deathcritter on Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:19 am
([msg=1269]see idlerpg[/msg])

I'm not sure how easy it was for other people to join but i am having a lot of trouble joining up.
the only instructions i found weren't very informative were

(To register, simply:
/msg IdleRPG REGISTER <char name> <password> <char class>)

didn't help me at all

(Location
The Idle RPG can be played on the HackThisSite IRC Network in the channel #idlerpg.)

and when i used the above link it said irc isn't associated with any program a little more information on how to join would be a big help just a suggestion
deathcritter
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: idlerpg

Post by terminus on Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:34 am
([msg=1276]see Re: idlerpg[/msg])

deathcritter wrote:I'm not sure how easy it was for other people to join but i am having a lot of trouble joining up.
the only instructions i found weren't very informative were

(To register, simply:
/msg IdleRPG REGISTER <char name> <password> <char class>)

didn't help me at all

What are you confused about? Connect to irc, join #idlerpg and send a msg to IdleRPG that says register (your character name you want to use) (a password you want to use) (some class of character you want to use)

for example:
/msg IdleRPG register tard myPassword Wizard
terminus
New User
New User

Post by deathcritter on Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:16 am
([msg=1397]see Re: idlerpg[/msg])

what do i do this thu chat cause i already tried that it put my name and password up 4 every one to see
deathcritter
New User
New User

Post by watchbreaker on Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:36 am
([msg=1493]see Re: idlerpg[/msg])

deathcritter wrote:what do i do this thu chat cause i already tried that it put my name and password up 4 every one to see
:lol:
You didn't happen to use a \ instead of a / did you? And no, as a general rule to stop mishaps like that (hilarious though they may be to others) I'd suggest using the status window (the window that says "connectiong to irc.hackthissite.org (+7000) etc.) as opposed to an actual chat window for commands that involve passwords and registration details (assuming that you are using mIRC, I'm not sure of the layout for other clients would work).
watchbreaker
New User
New User

Return to Comments & Suggestions