Need some opinion~

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

Need some opinion~

Post by cwwai on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:43 am
([msg=79838]see Need some opinion~[/msg])

How should a newbie to learn about hacking systematic ? I have learned by myself for some years but I think I learn everything only on the surface. So how should I learn it ? Could anyone provide/suggest me some idea? Thankful if you can provide me some document source to learn.
cwwai
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Need some opinion~

Post by centip3de on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:25 am
([msg=79840]see Re: Need some opinion~[/msg])

cwwai wrote:How should a newbie to learn about hacking systematic ? I have learned by myself for some years but I think I learn everything only on the surface. So how should I learn it ? Could anyone provide/suggest me some idea? Thankful if you can provide me some document source to learn.

Uhhh... What? Do you mean, "how can I learn more in-depth about a certain area of hacking"?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Re: Need some opinion~

Post by Goatboy on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:58 pm
([msg=79843]see Re: Need some opinion~[/msg])

First of all, this is neither a comment nor a suggestion, so get your topic right.

More to the point, there is no document or source for hacking. It's not like setting up a printer where you have a set of steps to follow. It takes a lot of study, research, and outright failure to get anywhere, and simply reading a tutorial will not teach you everything you need to know.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Return to Comments & Suggestions