A suggestion from a newbie

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

A suggestion from a newbie

Post by thenoobcoder on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:24 am
([msg=76314]see A suggestion from a newbie[/msg])

Hello everyone,
First of all i would like to let all of you know that im new here so dont start flaming at me :D

I noticed that when i completed realistic 1, the mission did not get marked as completed so my suggestion is that once you have completed a mission, that particular mission should be marked as completed on the list so you wont have to check your profile again and again to see what missions you have completed :)
thenoobcoder
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: A suggestion from a newbie

Post by -Ninjex- on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:26 am
([msg=76316]see Re: A suggestion from a newbie[/msg])

thenoobcoder wrote:Hello everyone,
First of all i would like to let all of you know that im new here so dont start flaming at me :D

I noticed that when i completed realistic 1, the mission did not get marked as completed so my suggestion is that once you have completed a mission, that particular mission should be marked as completed on the list so you wont have to check your profile again and again to see what missions you have completed :)

Welcome, to hts! You did a fair job on choosing where to post this, however maybe a mod/admin can move this into the new "IDEAS" section for the development team to look at.
Spreading knowledge just once a day, can help keep the script kiddies away ⠠⠵
no_hope if world.map{|person, ic = 0| ic +=1 if ignorance.include?(person)}.compact.length > (world.length / 2)
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by thenoobcoder on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:20 am
([msg=76317]see Re: A suggestion from a newbie[/msg])

-Ninjex- wrote:
thenoobcoder wrote:Hello everyone,

Welcome, to hts! You did a fair job on choosing where to post this, however maybe a mod/admin can move this into the new "IDEAS" section for the development team to look at.

Now where is the IDEAS section :?:
thenoobcoder
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:59 am
([msg=76318]see Re: A suggestion from a newbie[/msg])

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10281

It's a post, not a dedicated section.
Spreading knowledge just once a day, can help keep the script kiddies away ⠠⠵
no_hope if world.map{|person, ic = 0| ic +=1 if ignorance.include?(person)}.compact.length > (world.length / 2)
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Return to Comments & Suggestions