A suggestion from a newbie

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

A suggestion from a newbie

Post by thenoobcoder on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:24 am
([msg=76314]see A suggestion from a newbie[/msg])

Hello everyone,
First of all i would like to let all of you know that im new here so dont start flaming at me :D

I noticed that when i completed realistic 1, the mission did not get marked as completed so my suggestion is that once you have completed a mission, that particular mission should be marked as completed on the list so you wont have to check your profile again and again to see what missions you have completed :)
thenoobcoder
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: A suggestion from a newbie

Post by -Ninjex- on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:26 am
([msg=76316]see Re: A suggestion from a newbie[/msg])

thenoobcoder wrote:Hello everyone,
First of all i would like to let all of you know that im new here so dont start flaming at me :D

I noticed that when i completed realistic 1, the mission did not get marked as completed so my suggestion is that once you have completed a mission, that particular mission should be marked as completed on the list so you wont have to check your profile again and again to see what missions you have completed :)

Welcome, to hts! You did a fair job on choosing where to post this, however maybe a mod/admin can move this into the new "IDEAS" section for the development team to look at.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by thenoobcoder on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:20 am
([msg=76317]see Re: A suggestion from a newbie[/msg])

-Ninjex- wrote:
thenoobcoder wrote:Hello everyone,

Welcome, to hts! You did a fair job on choosing where to post this, however maybe a mod/admin can move this into the new "IDEAS" section for the development team to look at.

Now where is the IDEAS section :?:
thenoobcoder
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:59 am
([msg=76318]see Re: A suggestion from a newbie[/msg])

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10281

It's a post, not a dedicated section.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Return to Comments & Suggestions