Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

FAP is company that slaughters animals and turns their skin into overpriced products which are then sold to rich bastards! Help animal rights activists increase political awareness by hacking their mailing list.

Re: Working On Finding Emails

Post by Logician on Sun May 25, 2008 10:15 pm
([msg=3234]see Re: Working On Finding Emails[/msg])

Damascus2k8 wrote:
Karate-Boy wrote:Can somebody help me to receive the e-mails? I know it must be done with a SQL Injection, but nothing works :(

If you are doing it right, the page should come up with what looks like invalid/blank images, so just check the page source for your answers.

I'm really stuck on this one! :oops:
I see the broken image (not images) and look in the source and the emails aren't there.
I think it is a syntax problem with my SQL injection. :|
I'm using the SELECT * FROM email statement.
I apologize for any spoilers! (I haven't said anything that hasn't been said elsewhere.)
any help? (PM me if you think it is a spoiler)
Logician
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Damascus2k8 on Mon May 26, 2008 1:49 pm
([msg=3268]see Re: Working On Finding Emails[/msg])

Logician wrote:I'm really stuck on this one! :oops:
I see the broken image (not images) and look in the source and the emails aren't there.
I apologize for any spoilers! (I haven't said anything that hasn't been said elsewhere.)

You're on the right track Logician, but you need more in that statement, you are trying to get the contents of another table except the products one, try googling for the 'UNION' command to join queries together.

And a hint on how to get that other tables name: hmmm maybe you should join the mailing list?

I have just submitted an article on this mission as ive seen a few people having difficulties wih this one, so check the HTS articles section often. (don't know how long it takes for them to be accepted)

Hope that helps without giving too much away :D

C0362AF19B89E861F21485CE1D2B430E

"Change your thoughts and you change your world!"
Damascus2k8
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by rip06 on Thu May 29, 2008 3:23 pm
([msg=3527]see Re: Working On Finding Emails[/msg])

Damascus2k8 wrote:
Logician wrote:I'm really stuck on this one! :oops:

You're on the right track Logician, but you need more in that statement, you are trying to get the contents of another table except the products one, try googling for the 'UNION' command to join queries together.

And a hint on how to get that other tables name: hmmm maybe you should join the mailing list?

I have just submitted an article on this mission as ive seen a few people having difficulties wih this one, so check the HTS articles section often. (don't know how long it takes for them to be accepted)

Hope that helps without giving too much away :D

I can't seem to find that article:( still i'm stuck i get the broken image but no code i the source....any hints?
rip06
New User
New User

Post by Damascus2k8 on Thu May 29, 2008 6:10 pm
([msg=3588]see Re: Working On Finding Emails[/msg])

My apologies, i meant search for the 'UNION ALL' command :D

There isn't much i can say without basically giving you the command to use so, go here, then try and picture what the code would look like in the PHP file.

If you are getting the broken image then you are obviously on the right track so,
after knowing what the 'UNION ALL' command does you should have no trouble combining it with what you are already using, thus getting what you want.

Hope that helps. If not you know what to do? (PM...duh!) ;)

Btw: The article got rejected (too many spoilers i guess... :( ) so sorry about that.

Damascus2k8
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by dr_monstor on Thu May 29, 2008 9:25 pm
([msg=3631]see Re: Working On Finding Emails[/msg])

Hi there
I have no idea to send the private message to SaveTheWhales. And I don't know why it shows me the erro message "You must specify a subject when composing a new message." and "No recipient defined", when I sent the private message. So disable "Do not automatically parse URLs" already, if don't do it, error message as "Your message contains too many URLs. The maximum number of URLs allowed is 7."

Thx alot
dr_monstor
dr_monstor
New User
New User

Re: I found the list...

Post by dr_monstor on Thu May 29, 2008 9:43 pm
([msg=3648]see Re: I found the list...[/msg])

Done it, you can send the private message in your profile :!: :!:
dr_monstor
New User
New User

Post by Damascus2k8 on Fri May 30, 2008 5:02 pm
([msg=3767]see Re: Working On Finding Emails[/msg])

dr_monstor wrote:Hi there
I have no idea to send the private message to SaveTheWhales. And I don't know why it shows me the erro message "You must specify a subject when composing a new message." and "No recipient defined", when I sent the private message. So disable "Do not automatically parse URLs" already, if don't do it, error message as "Your message contains too many URLs. The maximum number of URLs allowed is 7."

Thx alot
dr_monstor

You have to use the old messaging system on the main page under skin chooser, not the new phpBB system. You can put whatever you want in the subject box but make sure you get the recipient right.

Hope that helps
Greetz.

Damascus2k8
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by Sk1pp3r on Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:46 pm
([msg=4085]see Re: Working On Finding Emails[/msg])

Still having trouble with this one.. I know I'm close.

I've successfully crafted a statement (just as a sanity check that I've got the syntax right, and going down the right path), that uses the UNION ALL command, and SELECT * FROM PRODUCTS. What returns essentially is all of the .jpg images on one page, and infact, even displays some duplicate .jpg files, as it should when using UNION ALL command (which, in and of itself was a minor victory).

Now, I'm still struggling to replace PRODUCTS with the right thing. I've gone to the main page, and "experimented" with the input field, so I'm fairly certain I'm using the right table name. And I've tried every permutation of case sensitivity (including using double quotes and without). The "source" just never reveals anything.

Gentle prodding anyone?
Sk1pp3r
New User
New User

Post by carltherune on Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:19 pm
([msg=4151]see Re: Working On Finding Emails[/msg])

I know that I need SELECT and UNION but I don't know the name of the tables.
carltherune
New User
New User

Post by Sk1pp3r on Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:08 pm
([msg=4158]see Re: Working On Finding Emails[/msg])

Just a quick hint on learning the tables. Take a look at the process that you would use to join the mailing list. Take note of when it works correctly, and when it doesn't. That might give you a clue.
Sk1pp3r
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to (Real 4) Fischer's Animal Products