Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

FAP is company that slaughters animals and turns their skin into overpriced products which are then sold to rich bastards! Help animal rights activists increase political awareness by hacking their mailing list.

Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

Post by XtremeWTRocker on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:37 am
([msg=56708]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Hey,

I've done a lot of reading on SQL and have read through all of the posts. I'm just having problems with my syntax. Can I pm someone to help me?
XtremeWTRocker
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by conscience on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:28 am
([msg=56710]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

XtremeWTRocker wrote:Hey,

I've done a lot of reading on SQL and have read through all of the posts. I'm just having problems with my syntax. Can I pm someone to help me?

Here.
Let him who has understanding recount the number of the beast, for it is a human number: His number is 0x029A.
conscience
Poster
Poster

Post by fashizzlepop on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:32 pm
([msg=56793]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

PM Meh.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by kingofgames on Mon May 09, 2011 9:33 pm
([msg=57202]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

How many posts do I need to be able to send the pm? I got the answer in 3 minutes; however, this restriction is proving to be annoying as these forums aren't very lively.
kingofgames
New User
New User

Post by fashizzlepop on Tue May 10, 2011 2:28 am
([msg=57217]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Idk, 3 maybe? Use the main site PM system if you have to.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by blackgecko on Fri May 27, 2011 4:21 pm
([msg=57783]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

I read a post of someone saying that passing the missions in the correct way (not finding the solutions online) is the best way.
I passed two weeks on this riddle and now I solved it. He was right. It is fantastic to pass them in the correct way! =).
Guys never use solutions. It's no use =)
blackgecko
New User
New User

Post by conscience on Sat May 28, 2011 9:46 pm
([msg=57830]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

blackgecko wrote:I read a post of someone saying that passing the missions in the correct way (not finding the solutions online) is the best way.
I passed two weeks on this riddle and now I solved it. He was right. It is fantastic to pass them in the correct way! =).
Guys never use solutions. It's no use =)

Yep. This community is for educational purposes. What would you learn if you'd just copy & paste? ;)
Let him who has understanding recount the number of the beast, for it is a human number: His number is 0x029A.
conscience
Poster
Poster

Post by whizz_kidd on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:45 am
([msg=58880]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Sigh, I have read up on SQL injections etc., and I'm stuck on the actual injection part. I get the feeling that I'm really close, but it keeps loading for a while then timing out. Please let me know how close I am with this syntax: "...php?c*******=1 u**** a** s***** *, n***, n***, n*** f*** e****" I hope this isn't too spoilery as I've seen other posters do the same thing.
whizz_kidd
New User
New User

Post by conscience on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:10 pm
([msg=58906]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

You're quite close. Take into account that some columns may or may not be type-sensitive, e.g. some won't accept string, another won't go on with numerics or even so with special data like control-chars/etc (i hope this time i don't spoil it)

I'd recommend to set up a local webserver on your machine (believe me, i'ts quite useful sometimes, even if it's only local) with MySQL and PHP and start playing around. (Also check out the mysql.helptopic table as you can find description of commands there; requires mysql-root user)
conscience
Poster
Poster

Post by whizz_kidd on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:52 pm
([msg=58909]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

I've been playing around with it for a while now. I've tried using _'s instead of spaces (which gives me a broken image), and I've tried the * in all the possible places. Everything that I read (including the posts here) tell me that what I'm doing should be correct (or very close to correct), but apparently I'm still missing something...

Edit: Ok, I just got so frustrated and caved. I looked up the answer on other sites, and it was exactly what I had been entering in. My default browser is chrome, and I tried it on IE as well. Is this mission bugged or something? Because I'm still not getting the email list even though I *know* I'm using the right command.

Edit edit: Before you ask, yes I did remember the semicolon at the end and to omit a space between the 1 and union.
whizz_kidd
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to (Real 4) Fischer's Animal Products