irc network?

For IRC Issues

irc network?

Post by Jamez735 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:52 am
([msg=26133]see irc network?[/msg])

how do i get onto it do i have to download it ? help me?
Jamez735
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: irc network?

Post by Monica on Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:43 pm
([msg=26146]see Re: irc network?[/msg])

Download an IRC client, like mIRC or X-Chat.

Connect to server: irc.hackthissite.org
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mischief on Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:44 pm
([msg=26147]see Re: irc network?[/msg])

http://www.hackthissite.org/pages/irc/reference.php

http://www.silverex.org/download/ is a free client for windows. connect to irc.hackthissite.org and use port 6667. the help channel is #help.
The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.
--Buddha
mischief
Poster
Poster

Post by jpmut on Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:42 pm
([msg=26830]see Re: irc network?[/msg])

i can't connect to the IRC server, it keeps on disconnecting me because my IP appears on CBL(Composite blocking list)...the CBL website tells me that i have an open proxy probably because of a virus. but i'm sure my computer has no virus! 100%...another disturbing fact is that it says my IP was detected ystrday 8GMT, but my computer was shutdown, n i was sound asleep at that time :o ...i followed the procedure to delist the IP, but then the following day is was back on the list! and again detected @ a time my computer wasn't on :o ! i use dial-up connection and i thought it uses dynamic IP but how come my IP doesnt change when i connect back on the internet! i've tried using proxy servers but the ones i've tried have been blacklisted too. any help? btw, i've never used IRC before.

another different question, how come thurs a IRC section on the forum index under HTS subprojects when i'm not logged in but when i log in it disappears with the whole HTS subprojects section?
The philosopher and mathematician Bertrand Russell was asked, "If a false premise can imply any conclusion, use 1 = 2 to prove you're the Pope!" Russell replied, "The Pope and I are two, so we are one."
jpmut
New User
New User

Return to IRC